• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

**CANCELLED*****ATTENTION*** Tail of the Dragon Get Together

Started by SHO-TYM, August 05, 2014, 09:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO-TYM

**UPDATE 09/03/2014**
Due to not getting much response back from members, this event has been cancelled.

I am trying to set up a get together for all SHO owners.  September 20th is the date for the trip.  Great weather for up there and should be amazing.  I need a head count to see how many people want to make the trip.  I need to let my buddy know how many are coming so he can try and set up a really nice photoshoot for our whole group either at the dam, or at a waterfall.  Please respond ASAP so we can get an accurate head count.  Also, there is E85 fuel available in Knoxville, and will give you plenty of fuel to get there and all over the mountains of East Tennessee, and back.  Thanks everyone!
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

SHOnUup

Sept 20 would be great here. Woman's b day is that weekend and this trip could be a cool getaway for us. Caution to all drivers as Mrs. Leadfoot wants some of the Dragon.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

SHO-TYM

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 05, 2014, 10:08:06 AM
I'm tentatively in.

No such thing...... either yes or no.... YES OR NO!!

nah, jk, just let me know when you are more around the 85-90% positive. haha
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHO-TYM on August 05, 2014, 10:09:08 AM
I'm tentatively in.

Pinning down the specific weekend would be helpful in that endeavor.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 05, 2014, 10:12:18 AM
Quote from: SHO-TYM on August 05, 2014, 10:09:08 AM
I'm tentatively in.

Pinning down the specific weekend would be helpful in that endeavor.

Let's pin down September 20th as the exact date.
Road & Track Article

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 05, 2014, 11:31:25 AM
I'd like to but it's a jog...
Don't be a pansy! Haha.... yikes.... I like driving my car... but I'm not sure if I like it that much to drive across the country. You can be there in spirit.
Road & Track Article

FoMoCoSHO

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHO-TYM on August 05, 2014, 11:32:23 AM
Don't be a pansy! Haha.... yikes.... I like driving my car... but I'm not sure if I like it that much to drive across the country. You can be there in spirit.
Haha. Yeah 15 hours of road time will take its toll. I'm taking a week off on Thursday. If i would of know before I might have made this a vacation of some kind instead.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 05, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
Cause you hate driving your SHO?

Man up, lol.
I put 4k Miles on my car in 16 months. So it's not like I'm over using it haha.

Just don't have the time to take off for that long right now.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 05, 2014, 11:55:51 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 05, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
Cause you hate driving your SHO?

Man up, lol.
I put 4k Miles on my car in 16 months. So it's not like I'm over using it haha.

Just don't have the time to take off for that long right now.

Well if you some how magically make it happen.... then we would be more than happy to have you join us for the trip!  It's gonna be awsome.
Road & Track Article

curry67

via I-94 E   
34 h
3,567 km
32 h without traffic
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

shoman04

Quote from: SHO-TYM on August 05, 2014, 09:55:01 AM
I am trying to set up a get together for all SHO owners.  September 20th is the date for the trip.  Great weather for up there and should be amazing.  I need a head count to see how many people want to make the trip.  I need to let my buddy know how many are coming so he can try and set up a really nice photoshoot for our whole group either at the dam, or at a waterfall.  Please respond ASAP so we can get an accurate head count.  Also, there is E85 fuel available in Knoxville, and will give you plenty of fuel to get there and all over the mountains of East Tennessee, and back.  Thanks everyone!
Where will we be meeting? The map looks like Chattanooga TN. At only about 2hours from Atlanta. More details I think I can be there.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1: