• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

**CANCELLED*****ATTENTION*** Tail of the Dragon Get Together

Started by SHO-TYM, August 05, 2014, 09:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO-TYM

Quote from: Courier6 on August 12, 2014, 06:05:19 PM
Not gonna make it, my plan was to make a mini vacation and stay in Fontana Village, I really like it there but the place is booked solid that weekend, not a single cabin or lodge room available for that weekend.
Is there a place to stay in Maryville tn? That is about 20 min from the entrance of the gap
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

K4U2LUZ2

I'm in!  My wife and I will becoming from Michigan (an hour north of Detroit)

K4U2LUZ2

@SHO-TYM - We can take you for a ride.  I have a black 2010 with LMS 4+ (over 60K miles now!) and LOVE IT!  I am also getting consistent 24-25MPG while driving 85MPH on the highway everyday.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: K4U2LUZ2 on August 21, 2014, 12:55:29 PM
@SHO-TYM - We can take you for a ride.  I have a black 2010 with LMS 4+ (over 60K miles now!) and LOVE IT!  I am also getting consistent 24-25MPG while driving 85MPH on the highway everyday.
I have a 2011 with LMS 4+X. Peppelepugh was the one looking to get a ride with someone with a higher tune than stock. :-) I couldn't drive this car stock ever again after driving it with the 4+x tune that Anthony made at LMS.
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

SHO-TYM

Quote from: K4U2LUZ2 on August 21, 2014, 12:50:53 PM
Can't wait! Glad to see someone else on board! Fair warning..... all passengers should take motion sickness medicine before participating.... this road makes strong stomach people get so green they can't see straight.....
Road & Track Article

SHOnUup

Also coming from 1 hour north of detroit. I'm still trying to convince the woman of this trip. It's her bday that weekend and I might struggle convincing her, as it's her time.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 21, 2014, 01:04:07 PM
Also coming from 1 hour north of detroit. I'm still trying to convince the woman of this trip. It's her bday that weekend and I might struggle convincing her, as it's her time.
Everyone from up  North should meet up and roll in a horsepower convoy! Lol
Road & Track Article

peppelepugh

Soooooo things are up in the air for me now.... Homecomming weekend is that weekend. GF wants to go bad and I wouldn't mind seeing some of my old buddies from school. So I'll be keeping a close eye on the thread and in touch of course..... DAMN!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHO-TYM

Quote from: peppelepugh on August 21, 2014, 03:08:03 PM
Soooooo things are up in the air for me now.... Homecomming weekend is that weekend. GF wants to go bad and I wouldn't mind seeing some of my old buddies from school. So I'll be keeping a close eye on the thread and in touch of course..... DAMN!

dang.... gonna miss a great trip and experience for some football?? lol... jk man, I hope you change your mind and come check out the dragon.  It's gonna be a good trip
Road & Track Article

SHO-TYM

Here is a picture from 10,000 feet up..... this is what you all are in for!
Road & Track Article

FoMoCoSHO

SHO-TYM

Road & Track Article

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHO-TYM on August 21, 2014, 07:18:11 PM
Here is a picture from 10,000 feet up..... this is what you all are in for!
That looks awesome!!!
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

SHO-TYM

I would say that it would do quite well!! that would be a blast up there.
Road & Track Article