• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

**CANCELLED*****ATTENTION*** Tail of the Dragon Get Together

Started by SHO-TYM, August 05, 2014, 09:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torsen

202 miles from my doorstep.  I hope I can make it.

wasinger3000

Quote from: curry67 on August 06, 2014, 12:38:14 AM
via I-94 E
34 h
3,567 km
32 h without traffic
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
Hah. Thought mine was bad.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ShoBoat

I'm really trying to get there. I should know better by mid next week. It's not that bad if a drive.

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SHOnUup

Quote from: ShoBoat on August 06, 2014, 10:37:59 AM
I'm really trying to get there. I should know better by mid next week. It's not that bad if a drive.

Brings you right through my neck of the woods.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

2013 SHO

wasinger3000

I'd really like to make this.... why don't we do more things like this as a forum? Maybe different places around the country.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

Courier6

2013 Tri-White PP, PPE downpipes, Corsa, Air Raid CAI, H&R Springs, 170 deg thermo, Livernois Dyno Tune 365 AWHP 407 AWTQ. Best 1/4 mile 12.580

FoMoCoSHO

Lol, from the main board all you see is....

***ATTENTION*** Tail

So of course i had to click on it.....

SHO-TYM

We can meet at 8:00 am at 7600 Kingston pike, Knoxville tn 37919. It is West Town Mall. Easy to find, close to E85 fuel, and about an hour from the entrance of the dragon.
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

peppelepugh

If this is a day trip and I'm not stuck working out of town. I'd love to attend!!!! Currently living in Cincinnati, OH. So its not too far of a haul, might be able to meet up with some other owners on the way down.

Hate saying it now, but I have a feeling I will be asking someone with the LMS 4+ tune for a quick spin... been debating it for a while but want to see/feel for myself the difference (i'm still under warranty, don't know if i want to just let it go like that...)

Subscribed and email notifications set!!!!!!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHO-TYM

Quote from: peppelepugh on August 12, 2014, 08:19:40 AM
If this is a day trip and I'm not stuck working out of town. I'd love to attend!!!! Currently living in Cincinnati, OH. So its not too far of a haul, might be able to meet up with some other owners on the way down.

Hate saying it now, but I have a feeling I will be asking someone with the LMS 4+ tune for a quick spin... been debating it for a while but want to see/feel for myself the difference (i'm still under warranty, don't know if i want to just let it go like that...)

Subscribed and email notifications set!!!!!!

I guess it could be a day trip, or a weekend trip.  I live an hour away, so I can be there whenever.  I am just planning on it being a 1 day thing, but I can add a day on without any big change in my schedule.  I have the LMS stage 4+X tune on mine, I don't mind taking you for a spin..... I had to put it back to stock last night to take it to the dealership for some warranty work, and driving it today felt like I was pulling a boat and trailer.... so slow, and slow shifts, and weird factory shift points.... night and day.
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

peppelepugh

Yeah thats what i'm reading a lot of. Yeah, I'd really appreciate a spin! Been thinking on the Tuner and a CAT Back/Exhaust Mods primarily. Don't know if i want to go as far as the thermostat, 3 BAR, or Plugs just yet...

I'd be looking to make just a day trip out of it most likely. I've got a buddy or 2 who were talking about joining for the cruise (unfortunately not SHO owners... haha)
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHO-TYM

Quote from: peppelepugh on August 12, 2014, 11:39:40 AM
Yeah thats what i'm reading a lot of. Yeah, I'd really appreciate a spin! Been thinking on the Tuner and a CAT Back/Exhaust Mods primarily. Don't know if i want to go as far as the thermostat, 3 BAR, or Plugs just yet...

I'd be looking to make just a day trip out of it most likely. I've got a buddy or 2 who were talking about joining for the cruise (unfortunately not SHO owners... haha)
Should be a fun trip! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
Road & Track Article

Courier6

Not gonna make it, my plan was to make a mini vacation and stay in Fontana Village, I really like it there but the place is booked solid that weekend, not a single cabin or lodge room available for that weekend.
2013 Tri-White PP, PPE downpipes, Corsa, Air Raid CAI, H&R Springs, 170 deg thermo, Livernois Dyno Tune 365 AWHP 407 AWTQ. Best 1/4 mile 12.580