• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois T500 build

Started by Livernois Motorsports, January 26, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Here we showcase our T500 package that we did on a customers car, this package makes around 395WHP or about 500 crank HP and is a low 12 second build for the Taurus SHO that even has a potential to reach high 11's! The mods for this build include as the following:
Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
Livernois Motorsports Thunderstorm Exhaust with Polished Tips
Livernois Motorsports 3 Bar Map Sensor
Livernois Motorsports Direct Port Snowstorm Methanol Injection System
Also available with Black Chrome Tips
1-Year Warranty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3Q8m_KEV8

bamsho

Thanks, thats what I figured my car had number wise.  Have what he has.  Ran 12.17 last October.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

A nice package indeed.

11's though? Doubtful. They've proven quite elusive to this platform thus far.

In fact, to date, I am aware of only 6 individuals who've crossed that threshold. Myself being one of them.

But again, a great package / offering from the fine folks over at Livernois Motorsports.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
A nice package indeed.

In fact, to date, I am aware of only 6 individuals who've crossed that threshold. Myself being one of them.

But again, a great package / offering from the fine folks over at Livernois Motorsports.

I dunno Mike... depends on how much they can get out of that custom dyno tune with the direct port meth injection.... I could POTENTIALLY see an 11.9ish run with that setup with the right tires and GREAT weather.... I suspect HR springs or coilovers would be needed though...

bpd1151

Watched many try, and get very close.

But again, only 6 have crossed that barrier.

Hell, that's less than one per year since the 2010's have come out, to the current model year.

Again, great package. I'd like to see that owner run it now though. As Brian stated, best he achieved was a 12.17

Another .2 is a lot to achieve to crack that 11.9

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
A nice package indeed.

It is possible just takes the right person and conditions, we have also updated from the standard direct injection meth system to the multiport direct meth injection system now which is a more efficient way to distribute the meth

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

Hell, that's less than one per year since the 2010's have come out, to the current model year.

Again, great package. I'd like to see that owner run it now though. As Brian stated, best he achieved was a 12.17

I think the video linked to the LMS post is not the right one... There is no way a custom dyno tune with the above mentioned parts would result with 359HP/412TQ... AND when you get dyno tuned from LMS you get an LMS watermarked dyno sheet.. this guy went to some other shop with a remote V11 tune and doesn't specify any additional parts..

Livernois Motorsports

Video linked shows 395WHP and 437TQ, not sure if there was an error or not

ZSHO

What exactly is this Direct port Meth injection you speak of! Lol.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on January 26, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Video linked shows 395WHP and 437TQ, not sure if there wasan error or not

Good deal, glad it was fixed. Makes more sense.

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on January 26, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Video linked shows 395WHP and 437TQ, not sure if there wasan error or not
If you would be kind enough to update your first post with correct numbers related to the video to avert any such confusion! TIA.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

I would like to give a review on both if allowed.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

ZSHO

I'm hoping someone will indeed cross the elusive 11's barrier this upcoming Spring and looking forward to meeting up with some familiar faces and prospects once more!  Z  :)

ZSHO

Quote from: bamsho on January 26, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I would like to give a review on both if allowed.
Brian feel free and looking forward to your initial review!  Z  :)

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on January 26, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

I'm hoping someone will indeed cross the elusive 11's barrier this upcoming Spring and looking forward to meeting up with some familiar faces and prospects once more!  Z  :)

Tracks open the first weekend in March ;-)