• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois T500 build

Started by Livernois Motorsports, January 26, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

I hammered by car this past track season... Timken has held up splendidly... just make sure you get a new axle nut (or at a minimum put some lock tight around the threads of the one coming off...) which are only a few bucks, and torque it to the right specs. Too tight can ruin a bearing and too loose can as well...

Or just have a shop do it :-)

It took me all of 30 minutes to replace it with air tools and a torque wrench. I think alldata says something like 1.2 hrs for labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

I think ShoBoat had similar issues with his 13 PP-SHO which found replacing in addition to the Hubs & thrust washer the Halfshaft and outer tie rod seemed to ultimately fix the issue IIRC! Thanks to those who have replied!   :)

I guess back to the Topic on hand in respect to our esteemed Vendor!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on January 26, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
What exactly is this Direct port Meth injection you speak of! Lol.  Z
The old one was a single nozzle that went in before the throttle body, now the direct port meth injection is plumbed for each runner on the intake and we also put them to the lowest point on the intake that way there is no crossover from the meth being sprayed

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: SHOdded on January 26, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I think you would need somewhat well north of 400AWHP to break into the 11's, especially on a daily driver setup, but would be happy to be proven wrong.
The problem is no car is really the same and neither are the tracks so anythings possible, anyone can reach times un thought of trust me just takes the right conditions

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 26, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on January 26, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
I think you would need somewhat well north of 400AWHP to break into the 11's, especially on a daily driver setup, but would be happy to be proven wrong.
Thus my point exactly.

Those who've crossed that 11 barrier, were all/each North of 430 at the wheels.

The #'s posted, although impressive, I would say to crack 11's would be overly optimistic, that's all. No biggie.

I'd like to see it run too. Either way, it's still a SHO and pretty damn cool in my playbook.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All the SHO's are awesome cars, im not a ford guy but i loved my SHO best driving car ive ever driven so far

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on January 29, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
The old one was a single nozzle that went in before the throttle body, now the direct port meth injection is plumbed for each runner on the intake and we also put them to the lowest point on the intake that way there is no crossover from the meth being sprayed
I was just messing with ya'll! LOL!  Please take a note @ my signature!   ;)
Who is now assigned to this Forum? Thanks!  Z  :)

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 04:26:34 PM
I was just messing with ya'll!  Please take a note @ my signature!   ;)
Who is now assigned to this Forum?  Z
I saw that lol, i just figured i would put it out there for anyone new to the forum or new to us! My name is Cody and i've been the one dealing with this forum recently

ZSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on January 29, 2018, 04:34:44 PM
I saw that lol, i just figured i would put it out there for anyone new to the forum or new to us! My name is Cody and i've been the one dealing with this forum recently
I appreciate the quick response! But after speaking to LMS on a multiple occasions during and after having the DPM Setup installed they said under the right conditions,track and much practice the elusive 11's are in the foreseen Horizon! I Guess time will only tell! Thanks!  Z

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
I appreciate the quick response! But after speaking to LMS on a multiple occasions and under the right
conditions and track the elusive 11's are in the foreseen Horizon! I Guess time will only tell! Thanks!  Z
Negative DA is the hail mary for any great pass, just pray for that It can do mysterious things lol

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Livernois Motorsports on January 29, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on January 29, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
I appreciate the quick response! But after speaking to LMS on a multiple occasions and under the right
conditions and track the elusive 11's are in the foreseen Horizon! I Guess time will only tell! Thanks!  Z
Negative DA is the hail mary for any great pass, just pray for that It can do mysterious things lol
What track would one need to visit to find this mysterious and magical negative DA?

SHOdded

M.I.L.A.N.  or come to Maryland's very own Cecil County Dragway ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bamsho

Island, Cecil, Atco, Capitol, US 13 are some of the best places on the East Coast.  They are closer to sea level, way better DA even in summer.  My best is at Cecil with 12.17.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: SHOdded on January 30, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
M.I.L.A.N.  or come to Maryland's very own Cecil County Dragway ;)
Milan for sure is a good one lol

ZSHO

I found Milan to be beneficial especially with its well prepped Track @ LMS-CAD with no wait time on line is a big plus! Z