• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mdesign Snout Warped - Sent it back, Waiting on a response

Started by irondoor19, August 24, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothiel

I ordered one from Amazon on the 6th and received it last week, so about 2-3 weeks.  No issues so far but will update if I have any.
'14 SHO - PPE Hot Pipes - 3 Bar MAP - Gearhead Tune - SP542 plugs - MSD Coils - Reische 170 Tstat - MDesign CAI

irondoor19

I sent the Second One Back last week, they got it Friday, and low and behold, i have
a tracking no for the second one, I checked it, Should be here tomorrow... Now i still
do not understand the Selective response, as several members are still hanging..

I am a BIG Fan of the Product, Just not a big fan of the way they handle problems or issues.... :-\
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

Macgyver

It certainly is eye candy when you open the hood. I can see why people buy them.

EcoPowerParts

I'm only leaving this topic and group so that others can see not to order/use this vendor.
In 6 months we'll remove this board entirely. I do not want our members getting jacked around like this.
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

MDesign Performance

Quote from: firewater88 on September 18, 2017, 10:33:00 AM
I was waiting to see if you had heard anything back yet. I have not heard back either yet, going on 2 months since last reply from them. Have sent 3 emails since then, getting ready to fire off another one soon.

Hello Firewatere88, we have sent you a PM in order to solve this issue for you.

Quote from: AJP turbo on September 18, 2017, 12:52:14 PM
Still kind of strange that they would respond to a forum PM than from regular customer emails?...That would kind of bug me...Seems they only respond when it becomes a public issue, as to avoid bad pub

We are responding to all customer emails and do respond to all customer emails. So far we have received emails from only two customers in regards to this issue, one that is in this thread who had the inlet air scoop replaced. The best way to contact us is directly through our email rather than the forum for the quickest response at sales@mdesignperformance.com

Quote from: Blackhawk on September 19, 2017, 12:24:45 PM
So contact I had was Sept 6th asking for pics and I responded within a day with them.  Sent another ping on the 15th and still haven't heard anything.  It's sad because I am really happy with the product and am strong advocate on facebook for it.

Hello Blackhawk, we have also sent you a PM in order to solve this issue.
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

ZSHO

I did not contact them as mentioned ^^^,still received a PM . IDK .Z

Hello ZSHO, thank you for contacting us. The quickest way to reach us always is to use our email, sales@mdesignperformance.com . There are a vast abundance of vehicle forums on the internet and we are unfortunately unable to monitor them all. This is the reason that we ask everyone to contact us directly for the quickest response. We hope you can understand this and spread this information as so far we have only had 2 clients email us directly with issues to the air inlet scoop in the past 3 months.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Blackhawk

I can confirm I got a PM last night, hopefully things get sorted. 

Night Hawk

2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

firewater88

Got mine too! They are even sending out a new one without me sending in the broken one because of the delay. I wonder if their email system got messed up? I know I emailed several times, both replying to a long email string and creating a new email.
2011 Flex Titanium EB
Retired- 1992 SHO

ZSHO

Cool Beans!! Two wrongs don't make a right!!!!!. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

I just hope the replacement snout holds up.  If it does, that will be a nice step forward.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Macgyver

Still dont trust them. It shouldnt happen like this in the first place. I am on a couple of FB groups and the complaints are the same there too.

irondoor19

SO i got the 2ND snout, and low and behold,
NO grommets or Metal inserts like the New First One
NOT A BIG DEAl, will i say something to them.. NO WAY
I will figure it out myself....
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

derfdog15

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 29, 2017, 10:23:42 AM

Why wouldn't you bust their balls at this point? They had not one, but TWO, failures on vehicles you own, and they replacements differ? Seems like if there was a revision, you got a revised part previously, and they sent you an old stock, non-revised part as the second (which is a garbage thing to do, and likely will fail again). So why not bust their balls now, to get a proper revised part, in hopes of avoiding another failure and the whole ordeal again?
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

Blackhawk

They never came with the grommets, you have to pull those off your stock intake.

Quote from: irondoor19 on September 29, 2017, 10:23:42 AM