• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My CTS-V build

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Might as well post some pics up of the V as I'm going through her:
Car already had the following mods:
Forgeline 19x9.5 and 19x11 wheels with 255/40 and 305/30 19's
American Racing headers
Eibach springs
2.55 upper pulley
Upgraded heat exchanger
Tune
I've added so far:
ZL1 lid, ID 1300 injectors, BAP, Flex Fuel sensor and then a few mods for looks including a complete blackout of the car and hydrodipping various parts and the engine covers.
Car will get an E85 tune with these mods should be around 600 to 650HP to the wheels and run low 11's/high 10's on drag radials.
The day I bought it:

Mid Blackout:

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Cool!  Was the ZL1 lid a direct fit?

EcoPowerParts

You have to modify the coolant lines but it bolts on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

DJE624

Wow.  That's pretty cool! 

panther427

The V are so hot... iwant a V wagon.. good luck with the car.
Are you gonna ad dragbags
2013 SHO

Darkside

Very nice, love these cars.  I think you might be selling it short, I'd shoot for mid 10's with that HP.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

BiGMaC

Continues to look better and better...... Love the hood insert!

I wonder if the metallic nature of tuxedo black can be used with painted tail lights?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

The V and the SRX are 2 of my alltime Caddy fav's (thank you Allante XLR!).  Awesome watching the V build on here  :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FATHERFORD

Almost bought a 2012 V this weekend, but I really want a white Wagon. They seem to be unicorns.

I am planning on doing a lower pulley, cai, and tune and leave it alone.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FATHERFORD on January 13, 2014, 11:45:30 AM
Almost bought a 2012 V this weekend, but I really want a white Wagon. They seem to be unicorns.

I am planning on doing a lower pulley, cai, and tune and leave it alone.
If you have E85 close by doing a boost a pump, ID850 and the flex fuel kit with tuning will net you another 100+ HP to the wheels and with the flex fuel kit if you can't find E85 the tune will auto adjust to normal gas.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

FATHERFORD

I could do all of that, but this is will be my daily driver. I want to K.I.S.S.

If I want to go fast I have a h/c 97 Viper gts with a progressive 300pill. Could finish my putting together my 408 single turbo fox also...

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FATHERFORD on January 13, 2014, 01:41:27 PM
I could do all of that, but this is will be my daily driver. I want to K.I.S.S.

If I want to go fast I have a h/c 97 Viper gts with a progressive 300pill. Could finish my putting together my 408 single turbo fox also...
Yeah the Flex fuel sensor kit is coming out plug and play for $500 and the BAP is around $180 and injectors are around $600 to $1K if you use FIC instead of ID so pretty cheap and that's a 10 second setup, 600 to 650HP with your other mods.
Still pretty KISS :D
www.ecopowerparts.com -

BiGMaC

4DR.... Did you get the hood, etc. back on.  I'd love to see the blackout with CF inserts as a total package!  It looked great apart in the paint booth.  :please:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoPowerParts

Updated pictures from recent work. Hopefully will have the car back next week. I keep adding things so the timeline keeps slipping. :)
Calipers and ZL1 lid were painted a clear candy red, they both match even though the lighting is a bit off. My wheels will have the centers painted gloss black and highlights on the edges in the red.

Looking forward to the finished product!

www.ecopowerparts.com -