• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My CTS-V build

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

With clear coat, no flash so the candy red didn't "pop"

With flash and before clear coat over everything shows the candy "pop":

Matching calipers:

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Really great detail work! Very cool!  Now there's some ultra serious wheels to get that 600WHP into forward motion!... and quickly:burnout:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Flares with flair gonna get some stares :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Getting closer!
They spent 3 days color sanding and buffing the car to get rid of factory orange peel.
I can't wait to take it out!

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

The black & red theme carries very well throughout the car, and the paint is a mirror finish.  NICE :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

futat2

That car is looking great. Black and red is what i plan on doing with my SHO.
2013 SHO PP, Sparkly Black
bone stock (for now)
Got the windows tinted, 15% all around

BiGMaC

:clap2: Looking Good!... that paint is slick as a baby's butt!  Great job.  The wheels look truly awesome mounted and with the red brakes......The detail shows well.
Smooth ride! It's really coming together!  :bow:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Man I need to update this thread every once in awhile.
Since these mods were done I've added a cam and lower pulley - netted me a 10.8X@128 MPH pass, car has also gone 11.0@130 - car put down just under 700HP on a local dyno.
This round of mods we're doing:
From 2.55 upper pulley to 2.38 upper pulley (around 10-20P), TFS 255 GenX heads - around 60HP, porting the supercharger, snout - around 10-15 HP, New 4.5" intake and 102mm TB - around 20-30HP and a direct port nitrous setup - 200HP.
To control the whole thing and give me some traction we're adding a ProEFI in a piggyback scenario, it will control 99% of the functionality and give me traction control, wideband closed loop fueling, progress nitrous control, 2 step for launching and a bunch of safety features the stock ECU can't give.
I also broke my stock driver's side motor mount massively so we fixed that and added a limiting bushing (couldn't do a strap).
Shooting for 9's here shortly. :)
I'll post up videos when car is done.

Here's some pics:

TFS heads are milled and being put back on the car. Ordering new longer length push rods today, previous ones on stock heads are way too short!

Nitrous Outlet Solenoids ordered

Had some AZCTSV.org stickers made for our cars!

We put a custom motor limiting bushing in on my car since I toasted the stock mounts - this is before it was welded in

Stock driver's side mount destruction

Squash fuel system going in

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOnUup

Love this car!!! Good luck on the venture to 9's.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

How much nitrous are you running to get 200 HP?  Anything outside the chassis you haven't taken apart?  Incredible :thumb:

EcoPowerParts

We're building a direct port nitrous setup just like this one (identical)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

That's gonna be a sight to see!

SHOnUup

Saw this on Facebook and thought of you.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

EcoPowerParts

Modifying the 4.5" GeForce intake to make a new coolant resevoir

Coolant resevoir removed to make room for ProEFI and stock ECU mount and cover. Cover was made to hide ProEFI from tech as I'm "stock" to qualify for 10 ET

ProEFI ecu installed in passenger side of engine bay with cover removed and then installed
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded