• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My CTS-V build

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 11, 2014, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Look'n really sharp Michael :ok:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

THE BATMAN

Cady V coupe ,  Favorite car out there . Heard it's the last year for them.
2013 Flex Limited EcoBoost - White Platinum Tri-coat , 303A package , Titanium appearance package , Vista roof , Roof rails .

BiGMaC

Looking good! Love th exhaust and the mean rubber.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Just watched Motorweek's quick spin on the V Sport (fugly looking to me).  Am glad you got this, both style- & power-wise
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Getting Closer!
Full paint correction getting done next week for the "old" paint and a tune by a local guy that's very good at LSX tuning.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Love the red accents and all the CF... Looking good.  That V already looked pretty good.  With a paint correction it will be way over the top!!...

Wondering... I know your man painted your tail lights...bDoes your paint and body guy do multistep metallics  like Tux black on tail lights?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

EcoPowerParts

No idea on that but I tagged Sean the painter in my posts on Facebook

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

BiGMaC

Thanks my friend....

Can hardly wait to see the "finished" V!

EcoPowerParts

You and me both!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on January 18, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
Getting Closer!
Full paint correction getting done next week for the "old" paint and a tune by a local guy that's very good at LSX tuning.
Looking good!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Put the car on the dyno, 600HP on E85.
Car had these mods when I bough it:
AR Headers
2.55 Pulley
Upgraded Heat exchanger
Someone's tune on 91 octane - tune was locked so we can't access it, had to by a new ECM and have it set up for the car.
Car put down 510HP pulling timing.
We added:
ZL1 supercharger lid
ID1300 injectors
Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump (not turned on yet)
552HP on E10 91 octane with new tune
604HP on E78 (about 1 gallon of E10 91 octane and 10 gallons of E85) with additional timing.
Best part it has a flex fuel sensor on it, car will automatically adjust timing and fuel settings for whatever ethanol content it sees via the sensor. On a long trip and can't find any E85, just put in 91 or 93 and keep driving. :)
600HP E85 CTS-V
www.ecopowerparts.com -

BiGMaC

Sweet!....   :thumb: The mad scientist strikes again!

DJE624

SHOdded

Hit the 600 mark, as you expected!  Dragstrip runs next, or more boost?

EcoPowerParts

Track and if needed cam and lower pulley next month as they're about the same amount of work to do together.
www.ecopowerparts.com -