• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hot Pipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 11, 2013, 12:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

4DRHTRD ..... Can you PM Me a Price for MY 13 SHO with the Tial BOV   ....... BUT I want mine Powder Coated Fire Engine Red .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: kbeck59 on January 28, 2014, 11:42:47 PM
4DRHTRD ..... Can you PM Me a Price for MY 13 SHO with the TIal BOV   ....... BUT I want mine Powder Coated Fire Engine Red .
Just use my site shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com to get the pricing.
Thanks!
Mike
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SwampRat

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

Any update on getting these for the xsport?
Thx
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

BiGMaC

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 12:06:58 PM
Thx

Hopefully Mike can fill us in on this. PPE is involved in the project also.  Mike is sending direct email inquires to folks (not necessarily on the forum) offering cash incentive for use of an Explorer to do the development. So he is moving ahead actively, just need the vehicle for about 2 days.... Anyone interested contact Mike directly.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 12:06:58 PM
Thx
Xsport going in for hot pipes to hopefully be test fitted on Monday but I don't know if he'll have time to review the hot pipes as well as we only have it for a few hours.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

bigmoneycloser

Do you mean going in for down pipes? And might not have time for hot pipes?
Thanks.
If I lived in AZ, we would have had this done already.. LoL
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 02:53:11 PM
Do you mean going in for down pipes? And might not have time for hot pipes?
Thanks.
If I lived in AZ, we would have had this done already.. LoL

I found a guy on craigslist selling his explorer sport, we're paying him to come down for a day to fit some SHO downpipes to that we can modify to fix the xsport, based off the pictures the turbo portion is the same, just the engine cradle requires a "hump" to be made. Hoping to get them done tomorrow!
I don't think we'll have time to test fit a set of hot pipes as he doesn't have but a few hours for us to use his car.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

bigmoneycloser

For an extra $100, you think he would let you keep an extra day to do hot pipes?
I'd paypal you the $100?
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 03:07:18 PM
For an extra $100, you think he would let you keep an extra day to do hot pipes?
I'd paypal you the $100?
LOL, I love this forum.

Sending money to complete strangers to get performance parts built, FTW!

bigmoneycloser

It's probably a good thing I'm so far away... Or I would be in trouble..
And this Xsport would be a fire breathing dragon.. lol
I have to remind myself, it's my DD and my kid carter.. lol also that I'm not a kid anymore... Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A

BiGMaC

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 09:27:40 PM
I have to remind myself, it's my DD and my kid carter.. lol also that I'm not a kid anymore... Hahaha

I'm not a kid either.... I have a sedate 4DR sedan driven by an old fart that is starting to be quick, so why not a fire breathing DD and kid carter?... 
Sounds like the plan to me!
:beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

bigmoneycloser

That's why i keep ignoring that voice and keep mod'in..

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SwampRat

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 16, 2014, 09:22:13 PM
Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 03:07:18 PM
I'd paypal you the $100?
LOL, I love this forum.

Sending money to complete strangers to get performance parts built, FTW!

STRANGERS ? ?

Ya mean mean to tell me you don't get that WARM n FUZZY  feeling when your on  here with those of  us that seem to LIVE  here ?

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on February 16, 2014, 09:27:40 PM

Kids don't own Explorer Sports...

You're the big money closer.

Go big or go home!

Oh wait, I'm probably not helping here, lol.