• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Work started on the cutout...

Started by EcoPowerParts, April 02, 2014, 06:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 16, 2014, 09:59:46 AM
Just FYI guys they are definitely going to be around $900 + the $400 for the cutout and $115 for solenoid and Hobbs switch (to allow you to turn off the cutout if you want)
Are you all still interested?
Are you going to have the solenoid on the site or do I need to order elsewhere?

EcoPowerParts

I'll be able to carry everything at my site for you guys.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Night Hawk

I'm selling two(2) SPT boost activated cutout valves for 400 plus shipping, one with an unused ypipe flange and hardware.  I only used them for 1/2 a season last year in good working order.  I also have a Airaid filter with filter cover in great condition and a tuner from LMS.  PM me for info.
2017 Fusion Sport
GFB DivValve/165* Thermo
K&N Panel/CFM Breather
Ult Perf Int Garrett Core/MKZ oil cooler
FMS 70mm TB/ NGK .026/LMS V6 93

FracaSHO

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 16, 2014, 09:59:46 AM
Just FYI guys they are definitely going to be around $900 + the $400 for the cutout and $115 for solenoid and Hobbs switch (to allow you to turn off the cutout if you want)
Are you all still interested?

What exactly will these parts replace?  For instance, I have PPE DP's and a Corsa exhaust, yet to be installed. If I were to get the cutout, would I still be able to use these parts? 

Brad
2010 SHO with PP
170* T-Stat
NGK LTR7IX plugs, gap at 0.030
BOV VTA
MyCal LMS Stage 4+
Sent from my iPhone
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

SHOmanMike84

Any updates on this? Still looking for a car?

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on October 27, 2014, 02:56:40 AM
Or just like most upgrdaes for these cars, a lot of ideas and promises of more new parts that never come to fruition.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on October 27, 2014, 07:06:24 AM
Or just like most upgrdaes for these cars, a lot of ideas and promises of more new parts that never come to fruition.
Actually, this part exists last I heard Mike was waiting on test cars to make sure its good so he can send mine back.

He was also looking into an avenue to make it a bit cheaper as well.

MDesign Performance

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 27, 2014, 09:20:14 AM
Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on October 27, 2014, 07:06:24 AM
Actually, this part exists last I heard Mile was waiting on test cars to make sure its good so he can send mine back.

He was also looking into an avenue to make it a bit cheaper as well.

Yea he sourced a more cost effective boost activated cut out that should turn into a nice discount for you guys, looks promising. As far as any other parts, I should be taking pre-orders for the intake in the next week or so.
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

EcoPowerParts

Sorry guys ALL of my time the last month + outside of my day job has been to do paperwork for the new building, setup all of the items and then start doing this:

We still have to finalize the dyno install, get power installed, paint, new walls and then build out the manufacturing areas.
After that I have a volunteer to come down to finalize the cutout, I could have done it earlier but then wouldn't have been able to make any so it would have been useless.
Give me 30-60 more days and I'll get the business up and running and we can get Jacob in or Tom or whoever locally to finish the fitment and then be able to make them in quantity.
I'll probably set up a pre-order scenario once we have costs figured of 5 at a time and make them in batches.
I apologize for the delay but the work that is going on will allow for a ton more parts to be made, all in house. I also have to review the possibility of new parts, intercoolers etc and how feasible they are for production - prototyping costs vs possible sales.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts