• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New LMS tune for F150s!

Started by thewrubelator, August 11, 2013, 03:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewrubelator

Hey guys, I dont know if Chris mentioned anything on here about it, since it isn't a main F150 Forum, but LMS is releasing a new tune, the 91xv1 and 93xv1. I wont get into details because I'm not Dan, but I am helping him dial it in right now, been taking down datalogs of the new tune from my truck. So far, the tune is amazing! Love it, cant wait to have the finished product! So, if any of you truck guys want to get, shoot them a Email!
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

DJE624

Glad to see the 150's getting upgraded after our new SHO MyCal 4+.  Are you using MyCal or SCT?

thewrubelator

Quote from: DJE624 on August 11, 2013, 03:32:42 PM
Glad to see the 150's getting upgraded after our new SHO MyCal 4+.  Are you using MyCal or SCT?

Yes, this tune is awesome, alot of great improvements. I still havent tried the 91v10, hes tweaking that one for me too. Dan is awesome. The tune of course was uploaded with the MyCal, I'm datalogging with the SCT, since you cant log with the MyCal. Dan showed me how to do it, and it was surprisingly easy. Just emailed it to him a bit ago.
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

SHOdded

Can't datalog with MyCal?  That's a bummer!  Glad to hear you like the LMS tunes though.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

crash712us

You can with MyCal with touch display though.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

thewrubelator

Ya, I don't have yhe touch... :-
SILVER SLEEPER

DJE624

Now, I'm wishing I would have got the Touch. 

thewrubelator

SILVER SLEEPER

LowFrequencies

I emailed them today, hoping to test it out asap! Ran 87 performance, then 93 performance and now running 93v2. Pumped to see what they've improved on.

Tyler
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

EcoPowerParts

Boosted, let's keep the smack talking to a minimum.
Please don't reference "the other guy".
You guys can post up dyno's, videos, charts everything you want but no reason to put down the other vendors on this forum.
If you have true data as a comparison such as back to back dyno's, track times or 0-60 times please post up the data and let people make up their own minds.
It's not a vendor A vs vendor B scenario please. Competition makes all vendors bring their A game and the customers benefit.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

thewrubelator

Quote from: Boosted Limited on August 12, 2013, 07:13:01 PM
I like that avatar pic. Cause you laid down those black marks and beat everyone on the dyno with SoCal tuning. Not LMS. Funny to me.

Oh good eye, and if you actually read through the dyno thread,  you would know I gave SoCal the credit for the numbers.
SILVER SLEEPER

LowFrequencies

Quote from: Boosted Limited on August 13, 2013, 07:48:17 AM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on August 12, 2013, 07:28:33 PM
Boosted, let's keep the smack talking to a minimum.
Please don't reference "the other guy".
You guys can post up dyno's, videos, charts everything you want but no reason to put down the other vendors on this forum.
If you have true data as a comparison such as back to back dyno's, track times or 0-60 times please post up the data and let people make up their own minds.
It's not a vendor A vs vendor B scenario please. Competition makes all vendors bring their A game and the customers benefit.
Not putting anyone down and you would have to ask the man who did the dyno run as he openly admits SoCal put down better numbers than LMS. That is fact.

I think he's referring to the bringing up of SoCal tunes and their numbers in a thread that is specifically for Livernois tunes.

Either way, they put me down for an update, so I should have some new tunes soon! :)
2012 F150 XLT 4wd Ecoboost in Tuxedo Black
- Performance: LMS 93 Tune, Airraid CAI, Heartthrob Exhaust, Offroad Package (factory rear locking diff + 3.73 gears)
- Exterior: BDS 6" Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit, 35x12.50r20 Open Country M/T on 20" Ballistic Jesters, 6000k HIDs in High/Low/Fogs, Recon 3rd Brake Light, LED Tails, LEDs, Switchback Turn Signals, Powdercoated Bumpers
- Interior: Hatchie Bottom Armour-Suede seat covers, White Dome LEDs
- Audio: Pioneer AVH-P4400BH Screen pushing Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components and 6x8s, Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP with 2x Sundown SA-10s

marinemike0931

Quote from: Boosted Limited on August 12, 2013, 07:13:01 PM
I like that avatar pic. Cause you laid down those black marks and beat everyone on the dyno with SoCal tuning. Not LMS. Funny to me.
Not necessary boosted, don't bring this over from F150 forums. Lets keep it friendly, I agree let the numbers speak for themselves... dyno, 1/4mile, 0-60, and data logs (for efficiency and safety). People will catch on, no reason to belittle another tuner or the customers who are happy to have them. If the numbers are truly that much better, they will switch!>:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

darreli

Quote from: Boosted Limited on August 13, 2013, 07:48:10 PM
It is what it is SoCal had the best dyno number  "and it was on 91 by the way"for the ecoboost F150 period put down better than the other tuner on 93 nuf said. SoCal is stacking them up and knocking them down. Deal with it.

It was with 4 lbs more boost...wouldn't say that was comparing apples to apples. Lets see the comparisons at the track and the longevity