• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New LMS tune for F150s!

Started by thewrubelator, August 11, 2013, 03:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darreli

Btw...you can make a dyno read whatever you want it to...again..lets see some track comparisons

thewrubelator

August 23 is the next test and tune...will have 1/4 times posted that night! Won't be the greatest due to the high 'DA here...but looking forward to it either way!
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

DJE624

Quote from: thewrubelator on August 17, 2013, 04:10:43 AM
August 23 is the next test and tune...will have 1/4 times posted that night! Won't be the greatest due to the high 'DA here...but looking forward to it either way!

Did you get some new dyno numbers?

SkiSmuggs

Thread started in August and this is November. Sure got quiet.

darreli

Those guys left the forum...never posted anything that confirmed anything they had to say

EcoPowerParts

Those guys includes SkiMuggs - he's a Shawn collaborator just trying to stir up stuff I guess.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BlueSHO

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on November 09, 2013, 12:16:07 AM
Those guys includes SkiMuggs - he's a Shawn collaborator just trying to stir up stuff I guess.
Hit and run I guess..lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

Joewee3.5

I doubt the xv1 is coming out this year.  I've run all of the LMS 93 tunes and their 100 oct race tune.  They never got my 3-4 slip fixed so I'm running unleashed 93 tune and like it alot. 
2011 f150 platinum Ecoboost 4x4- LMS catless pipes, LMS/unleashed tunes, AFe stg1 intake, 4" corsa exhaust
1/4- 13.52@99
2014 Ram 2500 4x4 6.7 Laramie Limited

DJE624

Last I heard, they were going to release the XSport, then the SHO 2013+, then the SHO 2010-1012.  Don't know when.  Don't know about the 150 either.