• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2018 Ford National's - Carlisle, PA.

Started by bpd1151, December 07, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAYJAY

Quote from: bamsho on May 30, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
Typical Nationals weather.  Like Mike said, it's the only time I get to see and hsng out with most of you.  Too me it's priceless.  We alsways make the best of it.

were bringing a tent also
2013 GREEN GEM METALLIC 402A PP PACKAGE

RAYJAY

national weather service

Thursday
Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Thursday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 67. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday
A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then showers likely after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Saturday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Saturday Night
A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Sunday Night
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

bpd1151

Looks like most, if not all of our cars will be being left completely closed up, doors/windows/engine hoods/& trunks etc.

So much for viewing and voting.

Oh well. I'll be glad to see everyone regardless and will line all of you b!tche$ up (both Male and Female, and those Undecided) for long loving hugs accordingly.

StealBlueSho

For the record I self identify as a paperclip...

That's a shame... I used to help build audio systems and I was really looking forward to eyeballing the f*ck out of BPD's setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAYJAY

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 30, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

That's a shame... I used to help build audio systems and I was really looking forward to eyeballing the f*ck out of BPD's setup.

really ........... i will bring the tent with the side curtains .... i hope bamsho does not get upset ......

bpd1151

I'll stand over the open trunk with an umbrella for you to ogle accordingly.

And I'll be sure to bring a couple of extra junk towels to lay out in the foot well(s) so you can sit inside it and experience an "EAR-GAZM".

LOL.

My wife got a good chuckle out of the identifying as a paperclip comment.

You made her happy! Bonus! :thumb:

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 30, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

I'll stand over the open trunk with an umbrella for you to ogle accordingly.

And I'll be sure to bring a couple of extra junk towels to lay out in the foot well(s) so you can sit inside it and experience an "EAR-GAZM".

LOL.

Now we are talking!

SHOdded

Lets keep a check on language please.  Thank you.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Sorry SHOdded... *points at BPD1151*  he started it..

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 30, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Sorry SHOdded... *points at BPD1151*  he started it..

Oh you're getting a (special) hug and a squeeze just for that bus throwing comment.

Prepare your glutes.

StealBlueSho

SHOdded

bamsho

2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.