• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My AJP Meth experience

Started by TopherSho, August 08, 2017, 01:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: TopherSho on September 16, 2017, 03:55:58 PM
I tried 25 pounds it got 'wierd' .. as in i was pretty sure i spun the tire in the rim..  rpms went up, the rear lurched.. but i really did not launch.  i let off a super tiny bit and the front grabbed and snapped my head back.

i went back to 30 pounds after that.

Wow... that's nasty power then. With Brads tunes my traction off the line and in 1st is rough. Once I get into 2nd I am off the the races.

My best times are with my tires at around 22psi all the way around. Low I know, but needed or I just spin all over. Thinking of PI wheels with some cheater slicks at least for the front.

I'm gonna check out your logs as I am curious about your traction issue as well. Brad brings the pain all at once... I wonder if easing the spark in first gear at the lower RPMs would help..

Good times though!!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

Interesting... your spark is lower by quite a bit in the lower rpms when you are coming off the line. Your tune looks pretty freaking solid. I bet you are pretty happy with how that one feels.

TopherSho

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 16, 2017, 04:27:08 PM
Interesting... your spark is lower by quite a bit in the lower rpms when you are coming off the line. Your tune looks pretty freaking solid. I bet you are pretty happy with how that one feels.

Oh i AM loving it .. now i need to solve the amber meth light. :P
2010 non-pp, 98k miles, 3-bar,  .026 plugs, SNOW-KIT STG1, AJPTurbu tune#35, 15.5+psi
Best 0-60 public road 4.35s
Best 1/4 of 12.61 no DA correction