• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

As built data

Started by tgambob, May 03, 2016, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgambob

Hi all I was wondering if anyone would like to contribute to my new project of as built data? I'm looking for another 2010 with options package 402b and pp to look at its data for the traction control and the traction control. Through my research I have found that someone pulled this off before so it is a thing. It's a common thing apparently in the rusttang world so let's figure this out.  www.motorcraftservice.com%2FAsBuilt&h=wAQHdWrqm&s=1
2010 non pp. Air raid, sct itsx, unleashed 93 boost, 3 bar, ngk

ZSHO

Quote from: tgambob on May 03, 2016, 08:50:44 AM
Hi all I was wondering if anyone would like to contribute to my new project of as built data? I'm looking for another 2010 with options package 402b and pp to look at its data for the traction control and the traction control. Through my research I have found that someone pulled this off before so it is a thing. It's a common thing apparently in the rusttang world so let's figure this out.  www.motorcraftservice.com%2FAsBuilt&h=wAQHdWrqm&s=1
No Linky!!! Z  :(

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

tgambob

Sorry somehow the link got garbled up. Try this.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Mustang and foci guys use this to activate features all the time so why don't we move on up in the world and join them

tgambob

Forscan will show you which module does which and also let you confirm your as built data is still what is on your ecus. The abs/traction control is the one I'm poking at first then the steering. Seems like the abs may have a revised function too on the pps. My abs/ tcs program lists itself as being revised in 09. Can anyone confirm any later revisions?