• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Interior Light

Started by Auggie, March 10, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auggie

When driving at night there is a blue light under the dash that lites up the pedals and the floor and I can't find out how to turn it off?  New 15 SHO. Anyone?

Auggie

Scott4957

It doesn't turn off that I am aware of, same on my MKS. Cover it with some electrical tape.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

ZSHO

Did you try to adjust the settings on the Home screen under (ambient lighting)best of my knowledge the lights suppose to stay on,you can always lower the brightness on the dim switch located on the left side of the steering wheel.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Auggie

Hey, I will look for that on the screen. Thanks

BiGMaC

You can also choose from about 8 colors.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Auggie

Are the 8 choices on the home screen also ?

BlueSHO

Quote from: Auggie on March 10, 2016, 05:11:46 PM
Are the 8 choices on the home screen also ?
Yes

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

ZSHO

Did you ever have a chance to setup a Ford owner account,there are some important guidelines you can follow such as recalls,maintenance,updating sync,basic owner manual,vehicle health report,service specials can be obtained simply by following this link.  Z      https://owner.ford.com/

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Auggie

I will look into that. Thanks

Auggie

ZSHO

I was scrolling through home screen and can confirm that those beautiful rainbow of colors can be turned off simply by pressing the button on the lower left side of the screen under (ambient lighting).  Z

Auggie

ZSHO, setup a Ford Owners Account. Thanks for the info. Cool colors. Will check Home Screen.

SHOdded

Nobody click on the image Z posted ... else you might be hypnotized!!!  Auggie, def look through the service/parts specials Ford has on a regular basis, if you wish to take advantage.  Hope you didn't find any outstanding recalls on your SHO.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Auggie

SHO, I went to Ford Owners Website and there no recalls for my ride. I like it!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Auggie

ZSHO, I went to that screen and hit the turn off and that got rid of that blue light under the dash. Thanks.