• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Group buy for Hot Pipes for SHO/Flex

Started by EcoPowerParts, August 22, 2015, 03:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I'm thinking about doing a group buy on hot pipes for the SHO/Flex. In order to get the pricing down I need to order 20 sets at once. I would be able to knock off about $200 off of the price of the pipes. Just curious who would be interested at $430 + options?
Here's the link to the parts: http://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=22
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

nickstewartroc

I'd be in, been looking at getting a set for a while now...
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

ecoboostsho

Might be interested at that price. How hard are these to do? Do you need a lift?
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ecoboostsho on August 22, 2015, 05:05:28 PM
Might be interested at that price. How hard are these to do? Do you need a lift?
The price is $430 + options - click on the link to review what options you would want.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

BiGMaC

No lift needed.  No body parts to remove. Mike's kit is very complete. I love both the appearance and have no issues after 18 months. Here is the install "how to" on my SHO:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2248.msg32460.html#msg32460
You won't be unhappy whether you go to a TIAL BOV or continue to use OEM BOVs.

Mike... Since you will be manufacturing anyway... Can I get an estimate on a "noise maker eliminator" IC to TB pipe with black ceramic and 2 bungs for meth injectors please. I will get the size of the threading/bung to you pending. (Getting ready for meth)

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: BiGMaC on August 22, 2015, 06:28:34 PM
No lift needed.  No body parts to remove. Mike's kit is very complete. I love both the appearance and have no issues after 18 months. Here is the install "how to" on my SHO:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2248.msg32460.html#msg32460

Mike... Since you will be manufacturing anyway... Can I get an estimate on a "noise maker eliminator" IC to TB pipe with black ceramic and 2 bungs for meth injectors please. I will get the size of the threading/bung to you pending. (Getting ready for meth)
Sure, I'll check on it on Monday - one on each side spraying into each other or in series underneath?
www.ecopowerparts.com -

BiGMaC

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on August 23, 2015, 12:27:52 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on August 22, 2015, 06:28:34 PM

Sure, I'll check on it on Monday - one on each side spraying into each other or in series underneath?
Thanks!
...As far as location I'm seeking opinions... For vaporization I'd think in series from the bottom. What do you think. I will probably start with one 12 to 15 nozzle and would plug the second pending performance evaluation. Just a price with 2 bungs for now... I may PM bpd if he doesn't chime in. I believe he is running two #15 meth injectors now.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

HtrdMKS

2013 EcoBoost MKS, Tux Black, No Mods - Yet

TimmyATL

I would be interested in this. Please let me know as the number gets closer to the required amount of people needed to make this happen. Thanks for all of your time and effort
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

Larrylu

I'm having my OEM plastic inspected Tuesday. Any cracks/splits will be all the excuse I need to join the group.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOnUup

Quote from: Larrylu on August 23, 2015, 06:49:35 PM
I'm having my OEM plastic inspected Tuesday. Any cracks/splits will be all the excuse I need to join the group.
Make sure they look for any build up around the connections...the tear in my pipe was pretty big and you couldn't see it until i actually pressed on it.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

That's what it looks like from underneath, nice and close...the pipe (hose?) going to the CAC is removed. The tear, which is along the edge you can see in pic, still not visible...the build up of oily residue is the give away.

Rich

Larrylu

Thanks Rich. I'll show these pics to the tech who will be checking for me.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro