• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My New 2015 Chevy SS **Boo-Hissss**

Started by SHO-Time, July 16, 2015, 10:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

14SHOCAR

Quote from: SHO-Time on July 16, 2015, 10:22:58 AM
As some may know, I sold my SHO a few days ago. Here is my new 2015 "Perfect Blue" Chevy SS with 415hp, 6-speed manual, magnetic ride, 3.70 gear, sun roof, full sized spare (an actual spare forged rim w/ summer tire)

Hey Mike -- wanna race ? ? ? ? ? ?  ;)

Make sure you install a camera in the dash so you can see the backend of my SHO LOL

but really.... wanna hit up great lakes with me and by buddies?
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

SHO-Time

Quote from: 14SHOCAR on July 24, 2015, 11:43:55 AM
Quote from: SHO-Time on July 16, 2015, 10:22:58 AM
As some may know, I sold my SHO a few days ago. Here is my new 2015 "Perfect Blue" Chevy SS with 415hp, 6-speed manual, magnetic ride, 3.70 gear, sun roof, full sized spare (an actual spare forged rim w/ summer tire)

Hey Mike -- wanna race ? ? ? ? ? ?  ;)

Make sure you install a camera in the dash so you can see the backend of my SHO LOL

but really.... wanna hit up great lakes with me and by buddies?

Sure...and I'm still waiting for the friggin dealership to send me my GoPro. Actually, I'm starting to get a little pissed off about it . I have my intake and catchcan arriving today.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

IHeartGroceries

I sure do like these. I skipped over them, because their price was unnegotiable, and...ahem...GM.

Awesome cars though. Really, more what I was looking for. More of a sports car appeal, instead of the sport lux sedan, like the SHO.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHO-Time

Heres a quick video of the stock exhaust on start up. If someone could help me embed the video, that would be cool.

http://youtu.be/jQDK_0Vbl3g

ZSHO

That blue was my first choice prior to buying my sho,overall the sho is very limited in many aspects,its almost similiar to finding a six speeed as you did,best of luck to you cause might be taking a simiiar route as you did.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO-Time

Quote from: ZSHO on July 24, 2015, 07:33:04 PM
That blue was my first choice prior to buying my sho,overall the sho is very limited in many aspects,its almost similiar to finding a six speeed as you did,best of luck to you cause might be taking a simiiar route as you did.  Z

Thanks Z. It's a good time to be an automotive enthusiast. There's a ton of fast cars to choose from almost any manufacturer.

SHO-Time

Just installed my new Rotofab cold air intake

BEFORE:

AFTER:

SHOdded

That looks GREAT!  How long to install?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHO-Time

Thanks fellas. It took me 25-30 mins for the install. Pretty straight forward. I wanted to make sure everything was sealed and tightened. The RotoFab intake is a really nice quality piece and definitely produces a throaty sound.

SHOdded

Am I the only one begging for another sound clip :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

YOUR A VERY LUCKY man i love these for sure.. My only reason i havent bought one is they are slower than the SHO at colorado's altitude.

CONGRATS sounds great and one of the best intakes i think
2013 SHO

ZSHO

That is one quality piece for sure,would of been great if it was a stock option,giving the engine compartment more aggressive appeal to it,also like how the battery is on the other side giving it more flexibility and playing room.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

14SHOCAR

+1 for a new sound clip!

Mike, I'd love to do a video of your car if you are up for it.
18 Volvo S90 Inscription - 2.0T Twin Charged - Polestar Tuned.
17 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T GTDI -To Tune, or Not To Tune -- THAT is the question.
15 Road Glide Special - CFR Exhaust, Powder Coated everything, DirtyAir Air ride
14 Taurus SHO (Sold)
LMS 93 V8 3Bar Tune, K&N Intake, LMS 160 t-stat, LMS pre-gapped plugs, Corsa Exhaust

SHO-Time

Quote from: 14SHOCAR on July 28, 2015, 12:02:11 PM
+1 for a new sound clip!

Mike, I'd love to do a video of your car if you are up for it.

No problem. There's a car show today at the Hardees off of hwy 83 (starts around 4:30pm-ish) in Delafield and of course there's cars and coffee this upcoming Sunday in Lake mills.