• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Torque Layout

Started by FoMoCoSHO, March 05, 2015, 12:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Had some time today and I've been bored with my layout so I made some changes...

FoMoCoSHO

Lol, after blowing it up on screen I see there are some annoying gaps that need tended to....

Oh OCD, you're a harsh mistress...

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Nice layout, I love the use of the inlayed gauges on top of the others!

OCD...the reason 5 minute jobs turn into half hour headaches ;)

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BigPelo

So much information but I like it. The idea of putting gauges one over the other is one I must steal :)
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

SHOnUup

We almost need a thread for torque layout pics

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: BigPelo on March 05, 2015, 07:12:48 AM
So much information but I like it. The idea of putting gauges one over the other is one I must steal :)
Yes, lots of data which is why I wanted to work with the inlaid gauges.

My favorite is the center...

Outer-Actual Fuel Pressure
inner-Commanded pressure
Digital Lambda in the center

This gauge really helps keep tabs on fueling and it's really easy to see the needles follow each other.....or not if bad things would start to happen.

Left bank
Outer-RPM
Inner-Speed
Digital Gear indicator in center

Right Bank
Outer-Boost
Inner-Knock Retard
Digital Timing Advance in the center

If anyone has ideas to enhance this setup, lets have em!

FoMoCoSHO

I really wish I could change the color of the needle and font, then it would match the OEM's quite well....

i played around with the editor but my head almost exploded.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on March 05, 2015, 07:32:21 AM
We almost need a thread for torque layout pics

Rich
We need a stickied thread for hardware rigs and screen layouts...

BigPelo

Digital gear indicator? Never saw this. What's the name of this gauge?
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 12:46:29 AM
Had some time today and I've been bored with my layout so I made some changes...
Anyway for you to export the layout. Would love to give it a try. I had to factory reset my phone and lost all my stuff on torque.. hours of tinkering all out the window... :(
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

BigPelo

Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 05, 2015, 05:49:54 PM
Anyway for you to export the layout. Would love to give it a try. I had to factory reset my phone and lost all my stuff on torque.. hours of tinkering all out the window... :(
+1 !

SHOnUup

Quote from: BigPelo on March 05, 2015, 04:47:02 PM
Digital gear indicator? Never saw this. What's the name of this gauge?

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

That is on a Galaxy Pro 8.4 tab, I don't think it will fit on your phone.

Drop this file inside your dashboard folder inside Torque and let me know if it works.

I figured out how to export but the forum won't accept the file.

Try this, but change the .txt to .dash before you upload into Torque.

IDK if it will work or not.

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 09:05:30 PM
That is on a Galaxy Pro 8.4 tab, I don't think it will fit on your phone.

Drop this file inside your dashboard folder inside Torque and let me know if it works.

I figured out how to export but the forum won't accept the file.

Try this, but change the .txt to .dash before you upload into Torque.

IDK if it will work or not.

Thanks. ill use it on my lg 8" tab and see how it looks. Is there a place to download themes? I went on the torque forum but most of the links are dead and gone.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.