• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Torque Layout

Started by FoMoCoSHO, March 05, 2015, 12:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPelo

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 07, 2015, 08:05:54 PM
Quote from: BigPelo on March 07, 2015, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 09:05:30 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 05, 2015, 05:49:54 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 05, 2015, 12:46:29 AM
Had some time today and I've been bored with my layout so I made some changes...
Anyway for you to export the layout. Would love to give it a try. I had to factory reset my phone and lost all my stuff on torque.. hours of tinkering all out the window... :(
That is on a Galaxy Pro 8.4 tab, I don't think it will fit on your phone.

Drop this file inside your dashboard folder inside Torque and let me know if it works.

I figured out how to export but the forum won't accept the file.

Try this, but change the .txt to .dash before you upload into Torque.

IDK if it will work or not.
I downloaded the file and uploaded it in Torque but the displays aren't like yours. Don't know what is wrong. On a Asus T300 10in tablet.
So you changed the filename to .dash
Put file in Torque dashboard folder
On a clean screen, double clicked the gear icon
Selected tripledial.dash
Did all that but the displays aren't looking like yours at all. Seems like my setup but mixed up...
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

FoMoCoSHO

Since the forum now supports .dash file names, I will upload a clean file when I get home.

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

FoMoCoSHO

Here you go...

Let me know, I will jump on the Torque forums if we keep having issues.

FoMoCoSHO

FoMoCoSHO

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 21, 2015, 10:11:06 PM
Updated layout
Love those multi purpose gauge layouts!

Great setup!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Larrylu

Me too!  I've been getting bored with my layout and my Nexus 7 has been feeling a little crowded with the constant addition of gauges. I'm reluctant to remove info that I've gotten used to and the triple gauge idea is one I have not played with. Good idea!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

FoMoCoSHO

I really liked my Nexus (before I smashed the screen) but the extra 1.4" on the Galaxy makes a huge difference as far as fitting all the gauges I want and ability to see them all easily from the center of the dash.

FoMoCoSHO

For anyone wondering how to inset the gauges, I used the "send to back/bring to front" modifier quite a bit....

Larrylu

I have a Torque user question. Yesterday while tinkering with my Crank HP gauge I revisited the car profile to double check all my entries. While scrolling down, I noticed that there was a small check box for using extended Ford pid's that I had not noticed before. It was unchecked. I was tempted to check it but I hate to make changes when all is working just fine, but I'm thinking I should probably make that one. Has anyone checked that box, what will it change for me?  I'm worried about loosing all the custom PID's or unintended changes to my set up.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

Larrylu

Going to start looking at larger tablets. My Nexus 7 is working great, but I'm lusting for more real estate for my layout!

FoMoCoSHO

Larry, I'm pretty sure the extended pids may overwrite some of the custom ones we received here. I would just redownload the custom ones.....

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Larrylu on April 23, 2015, 08:13:02 AM
Going to start looking at larger tablets. My Nexus 7 is working great, but I'm lusting for more real estate for my layout!
I thought about the 10 inchers but the size and added screen glare on the windshield kept me in the 8 inch realm.

Larrylu

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 23, 2015, 09:13:58 AM
Quote from: Larrylu on April 23, 2015, 08:13:02 AM
I thought about the 10 inchers but the size and added screen glare on the windshield kept me in the 8 inch realm.
FWIW, screen glare on my Nexus was pretty annoying in my chosen location so I added an anti glare screen protector and it helped a lot.