• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

It arrived!!

Started by elund126, June 27, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elund126

Its in my hands. Email sent to Torrie. Waiting for the fun to begin!
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning

panther427

Are you ready to be shocked and awed?
2013 SHO

elund126

More than ready!! I'm guessing Torrie is probably closed up for the night, so I will probably have to wait until tomorrow. But, it's all good. I'm impressed so far with the response time from him on my previous e-mails.
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO

wasinger3000

He responds on any day and almost any hour... unless he's working on a viper lol.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

elund126

Well, it's probably a good thing I haven't heard back yet. I'm supposed to be grilling steaks for dinner! I better get on it.
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO

panther427

Quote from: wasinger3000 on June 27, 2014, 08:29:04 PM
He responds on any day and almost any hour... unless he's working on a viper lol.

This man speaks the truth he sent me an updated file at 1130 pm his time. A half hour after I emailed him.
2013 SHO

glock-coma

Congrats. I love the x4 tuner, very user friendly and quick to load.

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

elund126

OK. I received the tunes, but my computer is not seeming to like it. When I open the SCT Updater, it keeps telling me to plug in my device, which it already is. Trying to delet and re-instal the program.
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO

EcoPowerParts

What version of windows?
And I am going to move this to Torrie's board
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

elund126

OK. Got the programs downloaded and programmed into the X4.  Now the big question, which one of the 3 tunes do I use? Or do I just play with them?

1)Performance
2)Performance + Firm Shifts
3)Performance + Firm Shifts + Boost
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO

panther427

2013 SHO

elund126

I haven't put in the new spark plugs yet. Is it safe?
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO

BiGMaC

I'd change the plugs.... At least regal them to .030.   This will be insurance against detonation (knock) and spark blowout/cylinder misfire.

Both cause sub optimal performance and cause the ECU to pull timing (7.5 degrees max) to protect the engine.

My vote, again, take 45 min and change the plugs. Then you get a permanent smile with your tune

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

elund126

I had to order the plugs from O-Reilly's because they didn't have any in stock. I got a voice mail that they are in, so I will hopefully have time to pick them up tomorrow and install.

Until then, I'm trying not to hammer the skinny pedal too much! ;)
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO