• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Officially taking over Admin duties

Started by SHOdded, May 04, 2014, 01:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Hi folks!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

I wanted to let you know that as of right now, I am taking over Admin duties from 4DRHTRD.  I look forward to working with you all and making this forum an even better place to be :)

If there is something I can help you with, or if you have ideas for site/forum improvement, please do let me know.  Open posts are preferred, but if needed, PM me as appropriate.

Thanks!

- MANU
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pejohnson

Thank you for your time and effort  in making this site my go to place for knowledge, entertainment and a resource. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

bpd1151

Congrats and good luck, as you carry out your duties.

Nice knowing your elevation to staff came as a direct recommendation provided by me.

I think you'll do well. At least I hope you do.

SHOdded

Thank you for the well-wishes, guys!  :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Needmoreboost

Super sweet!  Congrats.  Let's make this the best site ever.  :)
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

glock-coma

Quote from: Needmoreboost on May 04, 2014, 04:21:01 PM
Super sweet!  Congrats.  Let's make this the best site ever.  :)
+1.
I don't post very often, but this is my go to SHO site. Lots of great info here.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

explorergotoluvit

are you going to let vendors in ?
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

SHOdded

Not as "vendors" per se, but as members, like any individuals?  Sure!  They are welcome to support their customer base on this forum, as it helps disseminate information, and everyone benefits.  Although vendors cannot advertise their products, this builds a good reputation for them on this forum, and indirectly encourages members to consider purchasing products & services from them.  Our endeavor on this forum is to be vendor-neutral, to provide the membership a means to reach an informed decision.

Please also remember to show your appreciation for your vendors when they have done well by you (in the feedback area), and be supportive of those who choose to go a different route.  Diversity is a good thing.

/end soapbox :)

geswek

YAY--I want to join in on the banter.

1. Get rid of this stupid thank you crap in the forum; it's pointless.

2. Find someone to fix the actual bugs in this software; really annoys the piss out of me to stare at ":" in everyone's location.

SwampRat

SHOdded.  .....  One thing that stands out about your approach to nearly everything is your fairness and objectivity , we need more from others .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

Quote from: geswek on May 04, 2014, 05:44:38 PM

2. Find someone to fix the actual bugs in this software; really annoys the piss out of me to stare at ":" in everyone's location.

Appreciate your thoughts, Storm.  Consider these things in the queue :)

Joleat

Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

SHOdded

Thanks, everyone!  I hope you will feel free to avail yourself of my presence here in this capacity.

SwampRat

Quote from: geswek on May 04, 2014, 05:44:38 PM

I don't really see the thank you area as being " pointless" , its simply a small way for members to show appreciation for other members thoughts , opionions and contributions to all of us .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST