• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Officially taking over Admin duties

Started by SHOdded, May 04, 2014, 01:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOdded on May 04, 2014, 01:18:11 PM
Hi folks!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

I wanted to let you know that as of right now, I am taking over Admin duties from 4DRHTRD.  I look forward to working with you all and making this forum an even better place to be :)

If there is something I can help you with, or if you have ideas for site/forum improvement, please do let me know.  Open posts are preferred, but if needed, PM me as appropriate.

Thanks!

- MANU

Thank-you Manu!

Couldn't be a better person to do it!  Looking forward to seeing how the forum evolves.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mval

i as well congrad manu, knows his stuff & has always seemed fair to me. like tom look forward to see how it goes. a lot of issues are way over my head but love reading them anyway, but when something comes along i always print it out in case i need in the future. present tranny issue, someone can't remember but might have been chris posted a tsb for it. when i took it into the dealer had that post with me & atleast made me feel like i was an intelligent consumer. & could tell service writer was impressed that i wasn't their normal customer.
mikev
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen