• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally 10's!

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 22, 2014, 04:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

First pass right off the street 11.2
2011 CTS-V Coupe 677HP 11.3@126MPH

Second pass after cool down and a little harder launch 11.02
2011 CTS-V Coupe 677HP 11.02@127MPH

Third pass, even longer cool down, colder air and much harder launch!
2011 CTS-V 677HP 10.84@128MPH

My first 10 second car!
Next week cam and nitrous are being installed with upgraded fuel system!!!
:D

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

dmharvey79

DJE624

SHOdded

Fassssssstttttttt!!!  Did you feel loss of traction at any point during launch?  With the upcoming mods, will your strategy change any to get those 9's :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

elund126

Holy S!!! That looked like a bullet!
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning

bpd1151

Congrats! Bravo! :clap2:

Well done good sir! :ok:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

BiGMaC

Great Job!!!   :bow: Congrats Mike!

Thanks for the cool videos! 

Sorry I couldn' get there last night. Cause to celebrate!  :beer2:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

2010SHOtime

It sounds like a jet on the runway! That's one fast car!
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

IHeartGroceries

That thing is just nasty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

Joleat

That's very impressive, Mike. To a non-enthusiast, a 12-second car isn't much different than an 11-second car, and an 11-second car isn't much different than a 10-second car, and so on. To those of us in the know, we can truly appreciate just how fast your car is. Most people will never be behind the wheel of a sub-13-second car and they still think they're fast. There is a difference between quick and fast. Your CTS-V, sir, is fast.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

pauly_gxp

Exactly, 10 seconds is "supercar" fast.  Quite an accomplishment.

Josephm

That video was amazing. Is that a tune, FP, intake/exhaust and slicks making a 10s pass?
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

EcoPowerParts

Thanks guys!  Super slammed at a huge tourney.
Car has headers and exhaust, upper and lower pulleys, bap and injectors, airaid and zl1lid and runs on e85. Tires are mickey Thompson 305/35/19 drag radials

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Josephm

You just set my savings account back 15 years easily. I Cant wait to get one.
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete