• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally 10's!

Started by EcoPowerParts, March 22, 2014, 04:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoman04

REMIND MY NOT TO JUMP ON YOUR CTS-V!!!!!!!!!!!LOL CONGRATS
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

QuickSilver

Holy smokes, a 1.58 ST on drag radials :notworthy:  Some 10.5" MT's and you'll drop another .2.  27MPH on the big end is no slouch either, that's big power!
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

southtxSHO

Sick ass runs man ... congrats on your times !

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

68_GT

wow that's impressive ! and done so simply with bolt ons and E85. Reminds me of modding my 98 Stang with a 03 Cobra engine / T56.  EB is fun but somewhat frustrating to modify !

sweet ride it's beauty and the beast all in one.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

nitrous_mike

That is pretty slick I love the V's and was planning on buying one until I was really screwed over by 5 GM dealers with my 08 LTZ Z71 that I had bought new in 08. Long story short it would not stay in 4x4, the 4 windows would not roll up close to the same speed ( like one would be up and two would be a 1/4 way up the other half way up all started at the same time)..... you know just lil things... None of the dealers would really do much or try to help so I fixed it by trading it off for another ford lol.

If you have not gotten your cam yet check with Ed http://www.flowtechinduction.com/ I used to use him a lot when I was running hyd roller stuff he has really stepped up with the LS stuff too and at one time he had a pretty good running z06.

You remind me of myself a lot lol I guess its the name thing. I got pretty well known back home for taking odd ball stuff that was not supped to work or be fast and making it work. Back in 02 we built a 90 coupe with a 97 4v had a Novi 2k on it then swapped over to a junky powermaster 80mm even with serious issues with boost we had the car sent for a magazine shoot out race. I finally had time to rebuild the hot side and got things figured out got it retuned to 500/520 with 112 and only 14# boost compared to 460/500 @ 22# boost from the novi and no intercooler ( first built it for NMRA Renegade ),. Too bad we don't live closer I am sure we could get into some real trouble with these crazy ideas and love the "odd" lol.

EcoPowerParts

I have a BTR stage 3 cam going in next week, upgraded return fuel system and my nitrous kit from the Flex. Should run LOW 10's at 135ish.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Kolk1

Car looks great man.

Im not building my C6 for drag racing, but I do want the power to pull that type of trap speed.

BiGMaC

Build is really coming along Mike... Ready to that 10.x time slip and video! Betting it will be soon.  :thumb:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

EcoPowerParts

More mods going in this week, Pro-EFI ECU, more boost, bigger TB and 200 shot of nitrous. :)
Car has gone 130MPH in the 1/4 mile now!
:)
Me vs SC C6 (NOT A ZR1 I'm an idiot)
Outside
CTS-V vs Supercharged C6 corvette
In car
CTS-V vs supercharged C6 Corvette

Me vs GTR
2011 CTS-V Coupe vs GT-R

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOnUup

Great runs...smooth power...envious I an...makes me ponder the LMS piston and rod SHO upgrade to get this yacht moving...
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

The CTSV doesn't have to deal with AWD.  What it gives up at launch, it makes up for later on.  Need to beef up AND control power output to various corners of our AWD system :)

American Muscle, WOOT!  Those LS engines are something special!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

I 60' better in my V than any SHO has done yet, maybe one day with a good converter and big fuel/turbo
I even out 60' that gtr... info in the video description
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Wilson

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 14, 2014, 04:29:24 PM
I 60' better in my V than any SHO has done yet, maybe one day with a good converter and big fuel/turbo

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe one day someone will get us one built...:D
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOdded

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 14, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
How close would we get to the V 60' with right-sized tires/wheels on the SHO (like you did on the Flex)?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!