• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RX crankcase evac system on the Ford Flex

Started by Tuner Boost, March 01, 2014, 01:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephm

On a side note, Meth will clean your intake valves
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

BiGMaC

Tracy...
Pics will be posted later in a thread about hot pipe install I got done yesterday... but my '13 SHO at 7K miles had wet oily residue in the OEM intake pipes already.  ... I can hardly wait for this product!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

dalum

2013 Non-PP SHO

EcoPowerParts

I'm just waiting on Tracy for the pricing, I've emailed him a couple times this weekend nothing yet.
I am ready to take your money!!! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bigmoneycloser

Wouldn't this be a great mod to combo with a set of HotPipes for my Xsport???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

EcoPowerParts

It would if I can get another x-sport to make the hot pipes :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SwampRat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 02, 2014, 06:02:36 PM
I'm just waiting on Tracy for the pricing, I've emailed him a couple times this weekend nothing yet.

I'm ready to give the $ $ to you .

As I understand it colder temps make this an absolute necessity ...

At the risk of sounding stupid , the HotPipes that are coming to me will not require any modification for this evac system to be plumbed in ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

I don't believe so but let me double check

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

bigmoneycloser

How can we get you an Xsport for fab'in??

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

dalum

I'm still wondering about the plastic chunks in the turbo inlet pipes after drilling.  How are these not an issue for concern?

Also someone please play devil's advocate and give the reasons the stock system was designed this way.  Aside from air intake valve coking what are the negatives? Are there any positives at all?  My father will see mine eventually and I'll get the old "stock is super engeniered and the best it can be" argument  :Picard2:
2013 Non-PP SHO

SwampRat

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on March 02, 2014, 07:24:40 PM
How can we get you an Xsport for fab'in??

Possibly find another X SPORT owner or two , split the $ and have 4DR  rent one for a few days !?!?

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

I'm down to split the cost....
Just say the word and let's get it...

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

SwampRat

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on March 02, 2014, 07:37:18 PM
I'm down to split the cost....
Just say the word and let's get it...

PM 4DR ... if a go then you could make a Separate Post.

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

Pm sent..
We will see.

2014 Explorer Sport 401A

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SwampRat on March 02, 2014, 07:05:14 PM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on March 02, 2014, 06:02:36 PM

I'm ready to give the $ $ to you .

As I understand it colder temps make this an absolute necessity ...

At the risk of sounding stupid , the HotPipes that are coming to me will not require any modification for this evac system to be plumbed in ?
The intake tube he's drilling into is pre-turbo, the hot pipes I sell are post turbo.
I would definitely take the tube off before drilling so you don't get any plastic bits into the turbo/intake tract/intercooler.
www.ecopowerparts.com -