• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

I Give UP

Started by SwampRat, December 25, 2013, 06:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanKS

yea i here you DJE.  i may go the 20in route after i drop the car, most likely with Eibachs.

and i must say again, you really do have some great looking wheels!  i can't tell you how much more impressed i am with them than i thought i would be.
MKS-EB...

SwampRat

went with 22's for the look.   .... they completely filled in the wheel well openings..... I think once Megan gets there coilovers  for the 2013+ for sale it will give me the same "LOOK" plus all the other benefits coilovers offer.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

DJE624

Your coil overs will look sweet on the SHO.  I hope they get to market soon. 

BiGMaC

Quote from: kbeck59 on January 03, 2014, 01:39:26 PM
went with 22's for the look.   .... they completely filled in the wheel well openings..... I think once Megan gets there coilovers  for the 2013+ for sale it will give me the same "LOOK" plus all the other benefits coilovers offer.

Definitely will!... check DJE's, their H&R but should see a similar lowering.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

DJE624

Quote from: BiGMaC on January 03, 2014, 03:58:49 PM
Quote from: kbeck59 on January 03, 2014, 01:39:26 PM

Definitely will!... check DJE's, their H&R but should see a similar lowering.

Eibach.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

MeanKS

Quote from: kbeck59 on December 28, 2013, 10:19:24 AM
no fitment issues with  22 +35 offset wheels and 265 35 22 rubber..... you may be correct about the Meccas  not able to take as much abuse due to the lightweight design....

do you try to make any warranty claims with Giovana?  don't they have a limited life-time structural warranty?
MKS-EB...

SwampRat

Limited applies to material , craftsmanship and finish . Road damage is not covered ....

2021 Edge ST

MeanKS

given your experience overall kbeck; would you ultimately recommend someone else getting 22 in wheels?
MKS-EB...

SwampRat

I will eventually go with 3 piece rotary forged 22" Niche wheels , they are considerably stronger but are VERY expensive ...

2021 Edge ST