• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

debadged rear 2013 ?? couple different options / emblems including spear delete.

Started by 68_GT, December 16, 2013, 10:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

68_GT

call me crazy but I'd kinda like to swap to this non SHO factory spoiler. Would it use the same holes in the trunk lid ?

2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

panther427

2013 SHO

BiGMaC

Thanks for the pics 68... I love a black car!... all interesting.  Personally I finally just took mine off

I have a couple of the 3.5 Twin Turbo badges... plan to use at leats one on my engine cover... gonna sand off where it says "ecoboost" on it... get it painted tux black and put the TT badge in place of the sanded off word....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

QwikSHO

I wish Ford would've either made our spoilers on the 13's more of a duckbill/lip spoiler or just not had it on there at all.   It makes it hard to clean under, and I'm sure it serves absolutely zero aerodynamic purpose.

BiGMaC

Quote from: QwikSHO on December 17, 2013, 01:48:45 AM
I wish Ford would've either made our spoilers on the 13's more of a duckbill/lip spoiler or just not had it on there at all.   It makes it hard to clean under, and I'm sure it serves absolutely zero aerodynamic purpose.

... And it is not well made or well attached... by far the thing that bugs me every time I wash it.  Even though I blow dry my SHO with a dedicated electric leaf blower it drives me crazy trapping water.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

TSS

I like the blacked out chrome in the last picture - reminds me of MIB.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

Darkside

I just removed all of mine.  I'm not opposed to leaving badges as long as they look right, I didn't think they did on the Sho.

2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: Darkside on December 17, 2013, 11:40:02 AM
I just removed all of mine.  I'm not opposed to leaving badges as long as they look right, I didn't think they did on the Sho.

What did you black out the spear with?
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

BiGMaC

I'm debadged too.. but every time you put up a pic I see your lift... I'm jealous!

TSS

2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

Darkside

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on December 17, 2013, 12:34:21 PM
Quote from: Darkside on December 17, 2013, 11:40:02 AM

What did you black out the spear with?
All the chrome pieces were painted with body matching paint.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

mjhpadi

Quote from: panther427 on December 16, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
I hate the ECOBOOST logo
I really like the Ecoboost logo, I think the blue and green really set off the color of the car. I also really like what bpd to the rear (and my slight variation of it). I'm not much of a fan of the debadged look, I think it just makes the rear look way too plain, it's just not my taste.... :dunno:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350