• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need a 2013 SHO/Flex and Explorer Sport for Megan to make up some coilovers

Started by EcoPowerParts, December 11, 2013, 08:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Contact Walter Chen at Megan Racing to set up a time. They need a vehicle for a few hours at least, but they're interested in making a set. I'm hoping the SHO and Explorer Sport suspension are the same but doubting it due to ride height.

walter@meganracing.com
MEGAN RACING INC.
489 Yorbita Road, Unit B
La Puente, CA 91744
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

black99lightning

2013 Esport 13.44 @ 103.6
1999 Lightning 12.44 @ 108.4
2012 GT500 10.96 @ 130.6
2006 GTO 12.83 @ 107.8
2013 CTSV coupe 11.79 @ 119.7

QuickSilver

I'm about 35 miles from there but my esport is a 2014, are they *only* looking for the 2013?
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: QuickSilver on December 11, 2013, 09:25:11 AM
I'm about 35 miles from there but my esport is a 2014, are they *only* looking for the 2013?
2013/14 is the same and is fine.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

QuickSilver

OK, Email sent to Walter, December is the busy season for my business (distribution and Operating Room support of Internal Spinal Fixation) but I have some time after noon today and maybe tomorrow :x:
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

dcpatters

2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

QuickSilver

AJ

dcpatters

2014 Explorer Sport LMS tune, 170 Stat, Airaid

QuickSilver

I guess they liked your email story better than mine, I didn't get a response from them. At least they have a car to work with :) I had planned to do H&R springs but maybe I could wait for the coilover kit
AJ

SwampRat

HOT Damn   !

Ill be the first on the list when its ready for sale .....

To bad CA is so far from OK
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

TouchOfEvil

Man that would be so awesome if they get these made. If i wasn't in La. i'd go drop off mine. It sits in the garage 5 days a week anyway.
2014 XSport

bigmoneycloser

Another dumb question..
What is the difference from the coilovers and the hr springs...
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: bigmoneycloser on December 13, 2013, 05:58:19 PM
Another dumb question..
What is the difference from the coilovers and the hr springs...

The stock shocks work OK at stock height but when you lower them with the stiffer H&R after awhile they're not happy. The adjustability of the Megan coilovers while lowered makes the ride awesome as compared to stock shocks with lowering springs.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

bigmoneycloser

Ok then...
Another thing for my Xmas list... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

bigmoneycloser

What's something like this go for normally on average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A