• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2010 FS loaded, most mods (methonal, stage 5, etc)

Started by paulford, September 07, 2013, 06:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulford

My 2010 is on auto trader as it sits with all mods. Eibachs, 3 bar map, 170 stat, downpipes, X pipe, magnaflow, methonal, stage 5, MyCal, Airaid. If I cant find somebody that wants it like this I will begin removing parts at some point and selling them off.

It is a 2010 with all options except performance package. I have the stock 19" wheels as well as 20" PP wheels.

I cant pay $500 a month to have an extra "fun" car sit in the driveway right now. I have to many hobbies and expenses.... I have been getting laid off a week a month making money tight. I can come down a bit, raised the price for autotrader to give wiggle room.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml;jsessionid=BDA2ABA4C67F5D22F3C752BB96055670?LNX=PSEMAILADLIVE&searchRadius=0&listingId=354391341
2015 Fusion 2.0T
SOLD: 2009 SHO LMS modded. 12.44 at 112

SHOdded

Great price for a "fun" car!  Sorry you have to let it go, but hope it sells quickly for you.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Good luck with the sale!

Sorry to hear about your financial plight.

I completely forgot that you had the two-tone "umber" seating option.

A rare bird indeed.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

EcoPowerParts

Wish I had the cash, this would be a great car to do testing with.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

TSS

I have personally seen and driven in Paul's SHO (when we met up in MI in 2012).  He is finatical, like me.  The car looks, sounds and drives great.   That is a super  price for that machine.  Sorry to hear of your situation Paul.   
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

paulford

I love it and would keep it. I just spent the last two months laid off 1 week each month..... 1 week is a chunk out of the paycheck. I am surviving but $500 a month for the SHO is a nice chunk.

My own fault. I started doing to triathlons and tri gear is $$$. Didnt realize how much that stuff costs.
2015 Fusion 2.0T

Kolk1

Im trying to work things out with the wife. Buy all your MyCal/Meth/Stage 5 stuff, and give you all my stock parts. lol Trying to find things around the house I can sell too. LOL

shoman04

SORRY to hear about the life bump on your road of life. BUT YOU STAY HERE WITH US YOU ARE STILL ONE OF OUR BROTHERS!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SRT82ECOBOOST

Just joining the forum and hopefully I have not missed out on your car as it is just what I am looking for. Let me know if it is still all together, price, mileage and your location. Maybe we can work out a deal.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

Kolk1

I think he pulled the meth kit off of it yesterday. But I'm sure he could be talked into putting it back on and selling it as a whole.

SRT82ECOBOOST

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

Kolk1

SRT82ECOBOOST

paulford

Morton IL. I was at 23K/offer stock without all the parts. Now I am in waiting mode.

Dont ask me what I was doing / how I did this... But during my return to stock work I was taking a plug out and part of the ceramic broke and fell into cylinder. Big chunk actually...... Talked to a garage that does lots of engine replacement and he said 1-1.5K for them to put junk yard motor in OR pull head and clean ceramic out. Same price. Found low mile motor out of MKS nearby. Going to cost a few I dont have but such life + it is my own dumbass fault.

SO 43K on the car but the motor will be more like 20  :) that and I will try to make some of the expense back with parts from my motor. Turbo, heads, acesc, whatever. I will start posting what I have taken off in the parts section now and post the rest when the swap is done.

Yes the wife is pissed... Really pissed.... Most pissed she has ever been....
2015 Fusion 2.0T

EcoPowerParts

I hate to ask this but if you're going to buy a new motor how much will you sell me that motor for?
I need a second block so you might be able to break even. Maybe wife will be less pissed. :)
Let's see if we can't work something out, I'm tight this month but maybe we can spread it over 2 or 3 and you can charge me some "interest".
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts