• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Post your times here!

Started by EcoPowerParts, November 05, 2012, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Great times. Thanks for sharing the enjoyable read!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

This looks like the proper place for these.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pejohnson

Well I had another fantastic day at the track.  I met irondoor19 at National Trails Speedway.  Our cars looked like twins.  In reference to the time slips I am car J113 and he is 709.  We had a great time!  Having someone at the track that has the same car and passion was the icing on the cake for me.  I attached the time slips.  Here is my best time:

Fourth and last pass of the day
R/T   0.384
60'    1.817
1/8    8.107 @ 86.22
1/4    12.632 @ 111.98

Irondoor best time:

Third pass out of four
R/T    0.640
60'     1.826
1/8    8.108 @ 85.48
1/4    12.687 @ 107.68

I don't know if it was the fact that our cars were always next to each other but we had quite a following of random people come up to us after our runs wanting to know what the heck we did to our cars to go so fast.  A lot of inquisitive people expressing their interest and appreciation in our SHO's. It was very satisfying to say the least.  My car is tuned by Livernois and irondoor is Pickup Plus Cars.  We both had fantastic times, IMO and I could not be happier.  A special thanks goes out to irondoor for meeting at the track, loaning me a helmet and allowing me to hang out with him.  Certainly a celebratory beverage will be in our near future.

13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

SHOnUup

Great times gentlemen!!!

EBPF bringing hot rodders together yet again. Happy days oh happy days.

Rich

SHOdded

Great runs & great story!   Way to rep the sleeper family wagons :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Sounds like a great time. Thx for sharing. It's always nice to put a face to a screen name
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

Airbornemaikai

Awesome work guys. I actually found myself talking about SHOs to people questioning me about my Explorer and I could tell none of them believed a word I said when I told them the times you guys are running. Haters gonna hate, ainters gonna aint.
Anyway I posted my slip in another thread but I'll post it in this official one as well
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on October 27, 2014, 03:40:47 AM
Awesome work guys. I actually found myself talking about SHOs to people questioning me about my Explorer and I could tell none of them believed a word I said when I told them the times you guys are running. Haters gonna hate, ainters gonna aint.
Anyway I posted my slip in another thread but I'll post it in this official one as well
Yeah, I had the same issue till all they saw was big girl taillights.

Even the tech guys gave me the raised "you are full of s***" eyebrow when they asked what I expected to run.

irondoor19

Went to National Trails Yesterday with my New SHO Buddy "pejohnson". His 2013, Mine 2011
We were able to line up Side by Side for four Runs (first 3 were 30 Min apart, last one Painfully
slow).. So he wooped my butt (pretty Close) for the first three, and i treed him on the last.
Here are the results... ;D

Hey PE, wish i was not so blind (i would have left the results off, good time on a Sunday),
Many thanks "again", and i will take you up on the beverages.....

Also I think the Right lane was a TAD better, how about you...?
(i am looking for any excuse to explain you wooping up on me) HA HA
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

TooFast4SHO

Went to San Antonio raceway last night time slips attached, DA was around 1872 according to drag times...

Extensively Modified Supercharged and Turbocharged Engines
                 12.896 @ 107.201 MPH

I actually ran 12.9909 at 106.43...! awesome

Car had almost 3/4 tank of gas and the spare and everything still in it... I will shed some of that weight next time I go out there if it is not last minute.

'14 non PP, 3bar v8 livernois, thermostat, plugs, PPE Catted DP's, 3rd cat delete stock back. Car has all of the adaptive cruise, collision avoidance, lane keeping, etc on it as well.

Really want meth injection..!
2014 SHO non PP, Livernois 3bar v8 tune, PPE Catted Downpipes, 3rd cat delete with straight pipe stock back, H&R Dropped Springs, Low Temp Thermo. Adaptive Cruise, Collision Avoidance, Lane Keeping, Auto Brights..

12.99 @ 106.4 with 3/4 tank of gas and spare etc. in car.

SHOdded

Good times, I think you should aim for mid 12's next time.  12.5 or less should be easily achievable with your setup.

TooFast4SHO

12.5 seems a little ambitious for all those extras and non PP? Are most cars now running low 12's running methanol injection and that is normally good for a .5 bump in the 1/4? I would think after loosing the spare and going with little less fuel would only get me in the 12.7 range and that would be as expected?
2014 SHO non PP, Livernois 3bar v8 tune, PPE Catted Downpipes, 3rd cat delete with straight pipe stock back, H&R Dropped Springs, Low Temp Thermo. Adaptive Cruise, Collision Avoidance, Lane Keeping, Auto Brights..

12.99 @ 106.4 with 3/4 tank of gas and spare etc. in car.

SHOnUup

12.5's should be there all day. With those mods the 60' should be 1.8 flat or better, almost a tenth right there. Maybe lower tire pressure more.

Rich

SHOdded

You are right, on all counts, that would be the median expectation.  But with good fuel, minimized weight, 28 psi tire pressures etc as outlined by Steve in his post, you should be able to get pretty close in a '14  SHO.   Tunes negate the PP advantage.