• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Differences between SCT devices.

Started by 2010SHOtime, February 15, 2014, 04:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010SHOtime

Hey guys I have a newbie question as I'm still learning from you guys. Is there a difference in the tuners from unleashed tuning other than looks? Is one better than the other in regards to getting a better tune with one than the other?
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

panther427

im also curious about this and if anyone is using the Livewire and how well does it work as a gauge pack and for logging
2013 SHO

SwampRat

Quote from: panther427 on February 16, 2014, 04:55:14 PM
im also curious about this and if anyone is using the Livewire and how well does it work as a gauge pack and for logging

same here  ... I like the idea of using an android tablet and Using  Torque as well .

Its just that  the The OBD II  bluetooth adapter the Liverwire comes with can't be used with Torque according fo Torrie at Unleashed .
Somthing about the port it uses on android OS.

Any one known if there is a bluetooth adapter you  could get  that would work  with both ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

yowen

Otherwise, I realize this isn't ideal, but, you could try an obdII splitter. I've seen them on Amazon when shopping for bluetooth obdII readers.
2010 Taurus SHO, Tuxedo Black
Awaiting Installation: Catless Downpipes, LMS Tune, 3Bar Map Sensor

SwampRat

Quote from: yowen on February 17, 2014, 05:03:42 PM
Otherwise, I realize this isn't ideal, but, you could try an obdII splitter. I've seen them on Amazon when shopping for bluetooth obdII readers.
Thanks I'll look into this ... sounds like a decent possibility.
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST