• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SEPTEMBER 2013 Voting ECOBOOST PERFORMANCE RIDE OF THE MONTH

Started by DJE624, August 24, 2013, 09:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

OK!  It's time to vote for Ecoboost Performance Forum's September Ride of the Month!  We have three very nice vehicles this month.  Please get your votes in!  Voting will continue until Saturday Night August 31st when the September Ride of the Month will be announced. 

Rob1334

Larrylu

Lanson

Here is a link to the entry thread for more pictures and descriptions.
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=921.0

DJE624

Voting is getting off to a great start today!  Thanks for the votes guys! 

DJE624

Voting is going well today!  The race is pretty close.  Hopefully, all contestants will be in double digits very soon!  If you haven't voted yet,  please do!   Thanks!  ;D

steve142857

2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

bpd1151

I voted as well. :ok:

Good luck to each entrant. :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

DJE624

Looks like the initial blast of votes has ended.  There are still close to 390 guys that have yet to vote.  Voting ends Saturday night so, make up your mind and vote! 

SHOdded

C'mon guys!  Don't let this end up like the elections.  On this forum, make it so 90% are voters, not non-voters :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

WE HAVE A WINNER!  The ECOBOOST PERFORMANCE FORUM Ride of the Month for September goes to Lanson's 2013 Flex AWD!  Congratulations Lanson!

EcoPowerParts

Congratz Lanson! I'll make sure to update everything tomorrow.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOdded

Congratulations to Mr. Lanson :)  You beat out a couple of very worthy contenders!  You know the pressure is on you now to do more writeups and howto's, correct?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Congrats to Lanson!

Tough race this month, as all three contenders were very worthy.

Great job fella's :bow:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

Lanson

Thanks, guys/gals!  It is an honor.

When it is all truly "done", I'll see if I can enter again later.  By then I bet there will be quite a showing from our members.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

Larrylu

My thanks to Dave for cheer leading  this forum activity. I'll admit that I was a reluctant participant. With scant mods and 46K on the clock of my 2010 DD it was easy to say "someone else should". My periodic detail and the end of the month entry deadline just happened to coincide and I decided "why not". Turns out that it is fun to enter and compete. Among great looking cars it's ok not to win, and after all, I did finish in the top 3. I would recommend more members give it a try in the coming months and I hope the ROTM becomes a well attended regular forum feature. I also would like to suggest we put together, and offer for sale a calendar populated by ROTM winners. I don't know how tough this would be to pull off but I know I'd love to be able to buy one.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro