• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

802SHO 2010 Build

Started by 802SHO, April 30, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on July 31, 2019, 06:49:06 PM
It's all about the fffaaammmmmeeee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's me!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

802SHO

I am just about done with mods this year.  Here is a list of everything replaced/upgraded/changed and maintenance thus far. 

New GH turbos
New Oil and Coolant lines for turbos
New GH IC
New Alky Control pump
Dual Alky nozzle upgrade m5 m10 nozzles
EPP hotpipes
Derale 16 row 1000 series trans cooler
Changed from sp534 plugs to sp542 @.028
New Hood Struts
New front fender liners
New rear reinforcement bar
Stainless 4" quad tips powdercoated Satin Black
3rd Cat removed and added another 2.5" stainless Xpipe
New front wideband o2 sensors
New LR lateral arm
Billet Badges Carbon Black Ford Emblem painted Tux Blck
DIY front splitter 1/4" Abs plastic with FTR splitter rods
Upgraded 13+ SHO fender name plates dipped black
Vvid Gloss Black Vinyl on chrome window trim
1" Hubcentric spacers
Brake calipers painted black

Royal Purple 5w20 with K&N oil filter
Redline Lightweight Shockproof Gear oil in PTU + RDU
Trans drain and fill Mercon LV
Radiator flush
Very happy with all changes thus far.  Future plans are suspension upgrades, HPFP and Msd coils and brakes.  Also I'm sick of my wheel/tire combo and would like to change.  After that point engine and transmission upgrades would need to be done. 

The Redline Lightweight Shockproof gear oil is the best I've ever felt my transmission operate.  The addition of the Derale Cooler to my existing 13+ PP cooler helps but not specifically as I had thought.  What the Derale Cooler does do is create a much slower temp rise in the trans fluid than before....it eventually still gets into the 190s and it topped out at 205 steady highway driving @75-80 mph with AC on.  Goes back into the 190's with the AC off.  But it starts dropping the trans temp in stop and go traffic and idling.  I'll need to revisit how I ran the lines for it, I believe I'm reducing flow the way i have it now, just wanted to get it in. 

First time out to the track on 8/2/19 I was a little disappointed initially but now I think it wasn't all that bad.  I got only two runs in which really isn't enough to determine if I ran my best time for that day.  I left the car full weight with about 50 miles to empty.  The new IC, splitter and wheel spacers added to that weight about 50 pounds...but I certainly best my old full weight time of 12.06@115 with the 11.89@119.  My car didn't run its fastest 330ft or even 1/8 but it for sure had a lot more power in the top end than ever before.  Hard to say this is the best the car can do full weight. 

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

SHOdded

So much fun watching you guys build your rides and tear apart misconceptions about the limits what this platform can do!  Just crazy how far we have come along in just the last couple of years.  Gen 4 is holding its own with Gen 5, not so long in the tooth after all :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

You can thank Shodded about the Redline Fluid, he got in my ear and my car's drive systems feel like they drive in velvet.  Nevermind the NVH and Tonka truck ride with the H&R springs and PP struts....lol.  Other then that, velvet.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Jordan

I guess I need to look into Redline eh? Just been running motorcraft. I got the hook up on motorcraft fluids, but if it's that good good...
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

802SHO

Jordan make the switch to Redline.  You won't regret it.  I was a little confused when ordering as it doesn't have a weight on it.  Shodded may have to correct me but I believe it has the same characteristics of the 75w140 and 75w90 so you just use it in both PTU and RDU.  Its designed for drag racing

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on August 07, 2019, 12:38:25 PM
Jordan make the switch to Redline.  You won't regret it.  I was a little confused when ordering as it doesn't have a weight on it.  Shodded may have to correct me but I believe it has the same characteristics of the 75w140 and 75w90 so you just use it in both PTU and RDU.  Its designed for drag racing

You have a direct link? There is specific 75w140 and 75w90, but not sure if I am looking at the appropriate thing.

802SHO

I bought some redline oil that said the weights but I sent it back it wasn't the right kind. 

You want this right here https://www.amazon.com/Red-Line-58404-Lightweight-Shockproof/dp/B000CPI5YG

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on August 07, 2019, 12:56:01 PM
I bought some redline oil that said the weights but I sent it back it wasn't the right kind. 

You want this right here https://www.amazon.com/Red-Line-58404-Lightweight-Shockproof/dp/B000CPI5YG

Perfect! Thank you! I am looking to swap all my fluids around before I go back to the dra... Oops don't want to spill the beans.... LOL

802SHO

Please no more records....let some of us "try" to catch up before you annihilate us all .....again

Jordan

I just gotta maintain my lead until you take it over from me!

802SHO

Its an uphill battle buddy.  I honestly don't know if she can.  She's willing but I will at least try.  Lol

Jordan

Quote from: 802SHO on August 07, 2019, 01:09:53 PM
Its an uphill battle buddy.  I honestly don't know if she can.  She's willing but I will at least try.  Lol

Sounds like you need a little Jordan weight reduction to make your dreams a reality!

SM105K

It's sh*t like this that makes me want to put a kit on my car......
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |