• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

BIG Thank you to Torrie @ Unleashed!

Started by Needmoreboost, August 23, 2013, 12:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Needmoreboost

I know there is more competition popping up for tuning the Ecoboost platform.  I would like to share an extremely positive experience I have had with Unleashed.  Ever since getting my programmer and emailing Torrie my strategy code I received my tunes within 3 hours.  He has always responded to my emails and questions in a rapid manner.

Recently I have spent some time working with Torrie on testing some different tune options.  All I can say is he has made my car a ripper.  With the latest 93 file the car is full boost, firm shifting, and pulls better than it ever has.  The top end of third and fourth gears is simply amazing for such a heavy car now.  I have worked with many tuners in the past on multiple platforms and have not found one that matches Torries expertise and professionalism.  Thanks again!

Jeff
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

QwikSHO

What tuner do you use with his tunes, and how much are they?

does he have a website?

EcoPowerParts

Torrie is a great tuner and worked with me extensively to get the tune where it is on my Flex today, I would suggest him to most anyone.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Needmoreboost

Quote from: QwikSHO on August 23, 2013, 12:13:21 PM
What tuner do you use with his tunes, and how much are they?

does he have a website?

Unleashedtuning.com

Torrie's email = Torrie@pastpartsnetwork.com
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

QwikSHO

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Needmoreboost

One more big point that most people miss.  Tunes created on the dyno to make xxx numbers are not always the fastest nor safest on the street for your particular car.  Live road logging the best!

DJE624

I have his tunes.  Hopefully, some day I'll be motivated enough to run some logs and see what he can come up with.   

SHOmanMike84

What device is best used for data logging?

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

EcoPowerParts

Well overall SCT 3000/3015 with a laptop, the iTSX has problems with certain PIDS specifically AFR, HOWEVER SCT doesn't datalog fuel rail pressure which is super important as well, the only thing that can is Torque.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Boggus

Another Satisfied user of the Famous Torrie.  I have done several data logs and we have tweaked the tune several times.  Cars runs great.
2013 unleashed SHO PP

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

05yellowgt

Another very satisfied customer here with both my Flex and now the F150 that replaced it!
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer