• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Fuel line for Ethanol Analyzer

Started by StealBlueSho, March 07, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

So if you are going to throw an ethanol analyzer on your stock or LMS HPFP you are going to need a new low side fuel line from the HPFP to the connection at the firewall.

I wasn't gonna go cheap with a nylon tube with plastic quick disconnects so I had a shop fab one up for me...

The problem is the stock fuel line is a female at the HPFP and a male at the firewall. The ethanol sensor has to male connections so I needed a female quick disconnect at the firewall as opposed to a male quick disconnect post.

Here is the parts list and pictures.

Must say not a bad number for guesstimating off knock readings and fuel trims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StinkinLinkin13

Can you give us a list on what your using and where you got it? Prices? I've been looking to add something like this. Haven't really got a clue on what is all involved in making it happen including sensor, apps etc....  Thanks.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

StealBlueSho

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on March 07, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
Can you give us a list on what your using and where you got it? Prices? I've been looking to add something like this. Haven't really got a clue on what is all involved in making it happen including sensor, apps etc....  Thanks.

So the parts list is in the post for the hose that was built. For the rest of it...

https://www.fuel-it.com/bluetooth-flex-fuel-analyzer/

For the Flex-Fuel sensor I went with Part# 13577429 which is $50 on their website, you can get it for $25-$35 other places.

You do NOT need the adpater for GM Sensor part# 12570260

All in, it was about $300 for the bluetooth portion which is $200, the sensor is $25, and the fuel line was $80 plus they went ahead and installed the sensor along with the line. I connected the bluetooth portion which is just a ground and positive connection.

StinkinLinkin13

Awesome man...  Which is the flex fuel sensor? Is the Continental part is the Bluetooth piece? Just a little confused be the pics. Seems like only one sensor.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

StealBlueSho

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on March 07, 2019, 04:26:24 PM
Awesome man...  Which is the flex fuel sensor? Is the Continental part is the Bluetooth piece? Just a little confused be the pics. Seems like only one sensor.

The Continental part is the actual analyzer. The Fuel-it part connects to the continental part to send the information via Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StinkinLinkin13

shoNoff

Badass setup SBS your build has been a joy to follow. Very well thought out man.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile