• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Time to Rebuild the SHO

Started by mrhighcaliber, July 06, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrhighcaliber

First things first. No one was hurt. But I definitely pleasured the rear end of a Jeep Cherokee.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Geez.

She did her job by the looks of the psgr. compartment remaining intact.

R.I.P. on your loss.

Time to order a new 2019 while you can.

MiWiAu

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on July 06, 2018, 06:29:39 PM
First things first. No one was hurt. But I definitely pleasured the rear end of a Jeep Cherokee.

Dag yo! How'd that happen? Glad nobody was hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

SHOdded

Oh man!  Glad everyone is OK, but nonetheless a loss for the SHO and Ecoboost community.  It has been quite a ride watching you build out your SHO.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I'm speechless! But glad your okay and you can hopefully focus ahead and move on !  BTW where was your Meth Tank!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

markssho

Ouch! Glad your ok though!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

jbrown9999

Sorry for your loss and glad everyone is okay.
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

bpd1151

Quote from: 5ohSHO on July 06, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Jeebus! That sucks, man.

Did they pull out in front of you?

Looks like you where on the brakes hard.

Probably not wise to discuss in an open forum, the specifics of the collision.

Especially not until the claim is closed in its' entirety.

Relegate such discussion(s) to private arena's/venue's.

Just some sound advice.

5ohSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 06, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
Quote from: 5ohSHO on July 06, 2018, 10:49:08 PM
Jeebus! That sucks, man.

Did they pull out in front of you?

Looks like you where on the brakes hard.

Probably not wise to discuss in an open forum, the specifics of the collision.

Especially not until the claim is closed in its' entirety.

Relegate such discussion(s) to private arena's/venue's.

Just some sound advice.

Sorry about that.

bpd1151

Nah bro, it's all good.

No need for apologies.

I just don't care to see HighCal speak before thinking.

As a union rep, I try encouraging members to not be so quick to speak. Especially when emotions may be high.

Discuss all you you want. But be mindful claims and/or potential litigation are still in play, and posting things publicly could prove detrimental.

Just discuss in private, that's all.

ZSHO

Agreed with bpd1151 ^^^ Never discuss or especially admit fault to no one!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

i just straight up blame the other guy.  SO much easier.  LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Damn dude, glad everyone is ok.
Looks like crash test footage, crumpled as designed.
I'm sorry to see such a beautiful specimen wrecked like that.
I've been following your builds,  definitely fight for EVERY dollar you can get back.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

mrhighcaliber

Quote from: ZSHO on July 06, 2018, 08:34:32 PM
I'm speechless! But glad your okay and you can hopefully focus ahead and move on !  BTW where was your Meth Tank!  Z
In the spare tire well in trunk with the pump. Which worked out well. Lol

StealBlueSho

Quote from: mrhighcaliber on July 07, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on July 06, 2018, 08:34:32 PM
In the spare tire well in trunk with the pump. Which worked out well. Lol

This was always one of my greatest concerns on my 2010. I had the meth upfront in the window washer fluid reservoir and it was always 100% meth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk