• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Mustang Front end finally shown off

Started by Scott13SHO, August 20, 2013, 12:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott13SHO

Here she is!

I'm digging the look so far...so much better then the renders going around!
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

mjhpadi

So far the photos I've seen I like it....I'm kinda hoping I can get my son into one...but time will tell.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

Fast Gator

TT_House13

Considering some of the people closest to the project have not seen the final version I don't think Ford let it slip. With Fords new rapid prototyping equipment they can build new bumpers in hours and have it bolted to the car. It may look similar but I'm not sure that's going to be it. I saw a photoshopped picture and all the Fushion accessories like headlights and fog light fit perfectly into that bumper.

Misspelling compliments of Tapatalk
2012 F150 Ecoboost
2013 Explorer Sport Ecoboost
2005 Mustang GT Twin Turbo

2014 SilverSport

We work VERY close to the project, and I haven't even seen the full body yet..  Suspense.....
2014 Explorer Sport.  Stock.  For now.

1992 Mustang GT.  Too many mods to list

QwikSHO

mjhpadi

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

steve142857

I like it, hopefully they can have the inside less plastic and cheapeedoo... It's like the Corvettes, until the 2014, the inside was not one of a 60K$+ car... So, it would be nice to have the possibility to have the inside of a Mustang kind of like the Taurus even if it would be an option of 3K$... Not saying all the goodies like massaging etc., but less cheap plastic... Even the Taurus is imo borderline for that matter. A lot of plastic, a lot of cracking and far from the finish of Lincoln or other luxury brands... It would be nice to still be able to pay about the same price as the current SHO, but with the finish of a Lincoln... Because for me, the inside of the Taurus is still comparable to Dodge/Chrysler and it would be nice to upgrade and leave the competition behind on every aspect...
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

2014 SilverSport

Finally got to see it today.  Looks real good IMHO
2014 Explorer Sport.  Stock.  For now.

1992 Mustang GT.  Too many mods to list

BiGMaC

Looks cool.  except for the lower profile and outside lower front quarters has a lot of similarities with the current Taurus front end IMHO..... I'd love to see profile and tail.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

05yellowgt

We will all find out December 5th.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 4
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55