• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsorts Split Personality Tuner (SPT)

Started by Livernois Motorsports, August 19, 2013, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Would any of you EcoBoost folks be interested in this product for your vehicles?

Livernois Motorsports & Engineering in conjunction with AIW would like to present yet another industry first!

The Livernois Motorsports MyCal Split Personality Tuner (SPT)

Our newest product allows for on the fly switching for race gas or nitrous tune (no programming needed to switch between tunes). When the secondary tune is armed, the tune is activated.  No confusion trying to remember what tune you last uploaded into vehicle.  This allows you the peace of mind to drive anywhere at any time and be ready to race!   We also custom set a higher idle RPM for to ensure that you know the secondary tune is installed.  The tune automatically compensates for nitrous specific or race gas specific tune,  you're always ready to race, no need to change anything else! Just flip the switch and you're ready to go.  This product has zero downtime during tune switch, no more being caught off guard with the wrong tune installed on your vehicle.

Because this a MyCal product, our existing MyCal tuners can be updated to support this new functionality for your vehicle!

This MyCal device is currently available for purchase on any 2011+ Mustang and F150 (including Raptor) that is equipped with a V8 engine

Please call us at (313) 561-5500 for more info or to purchase this product!

YouTube

BigPelo

I would like that on my 2013 SHO tuner, shifting quickly for a 91 octane fuel economy tune to a 93 octane performance tune. I had something similar in my STi with an EcuTek and was enjoying it.

Edit: with or without methanol
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

Scott13SHO

Quote from: BigPelo on August 19, 2013, 01:13:47 PM
I would like that on my 2013 SHO tuner, shifting quickly for a 91 octane fuel economy tune to a 93 octane performance tune.

Same here...I'd be interested....but I'd like to get my tune first!
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights