• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New SHO member from Columbus Ohio

Started by pejohnson, August 17, 2013, 09:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pejohnson

I thought I would finally introduce myself.  About two months ago I bought a brand new 2013 SHO.  It is white platinum with the PP, 202A, navigation, contour seats, BLIS, and moonroof.  Extremely happy with the car however have the bug to start modifying it.  I am going to fight the urge for a while as I am currently leasing the car however have full intentions of buying it when the time comes. First mods will more than likely be tint, tune and K&N drop in filter.  Also want to install gauges and lowering springs at some point.  I have been a SHO enthusiast now for close to 5 years and started buying them around 3 years ago.  I currently have a 95 SHO MTX with to many mods to list and I have previously owned a 89 SHO MTX, a 91 SHO MTX and a 94 SHO ATX.  I have enjoyed working on all of them and learned a lot about cars over those years.  Having said that, I have even more to learn.  If there is anyone near Columbus that is interested in occasionally getting together to hang out and talk cars, please shoot me a message. 

Thanks everyone for you support of this forum, your feedback and opinions.  It makes car ownership fun when you have a sounding board and other people have similar interests.
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

painterpatt

Yes, more Ohio people  ;D Welcome from Brunswick !!
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

mjhpadi

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

dalum

If you see the rare blue one its me :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
2013 Non-PP SHO

SHOdded

Welcome over from SHOforum!  Glad to see you here :)

Be sure to enter the September Ride of the Month contest!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Welcome to the EBPF family! :hi:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

dalum

Oh, if you see a red one with the license plate "SHO OFFF" its my parents who copied my car  :'(  Feel free to rear end them! lol
2013 Non-PP SHO

Darkside

Welcome and more importantly, Go Blue!
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts