• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Member from Maryland

Started by Daywalker, August 18, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daywalker

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I picked up a 2016 Taurus SHO with 9k miles on it back in June. I have not done any mods yet but I'm looking at adding a cold air intake & lowering springs in the near future. I have just over a year of warranty left & then I will throw a tune on it. I always like to get a feel for my cars in stock form before adding mods. I have to admit, it's going to be real hard to wait a year on the tune tho. I can see that these cars have so much upgrade potential. I will be looking forward to meeting up with the Maryland members out there... 
Daywalker
3.5L Ecoboost Dressed in Tuxedo Black
20% tint & 100% stock for now...

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Daywalker on August 18, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum. I picked up a 2016 Taurus SHO with 9k miles on it back in June. I have not done any mods yet but I'm looking at adding a cold air intake & lowering springs in the near future. I have just over a year of warranty left & then I will throw a tune on it. I always like to get a feel for my cars in stock form before adding mods. I have to admit, it's going to be real hard to wait a year on the tune tho. I can see that these cars have so much upgrade potential. I will be looking forward to meeting up with the Maryland members out there...

Congrats on the acquisition of the SHO! A tune really wakes them up for sure!

I'm in NoVA and occasionally find my way over to MIR or Capital, maybe see you there one day!

What color did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Daywalker! Pics are a must in these parts of town.. Congrats & any questions you may have please feel free to ask! Thanks for joining. Z
   :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, and congrats on the new ride!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TomBuckman

Welcome, neighbor! Another NoVA resident here. Also new around here!
2014 Mustang GT - Oxford White
2014 Taurus SHO - Ruby Red Metallic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: TomBuckman on September 01, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

Oh? Where in NoVA? I'm out in Warrenton about 10 minutes from Gainesville.

TomBuckman

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 01, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Ashburn. Originally lived in Burke/Fairfax for ~10 years.
2014 Mustang GT - Oxford White
2014 Taurus SHO - Ruby Red Metallic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: TomBuckman on September 01, 2018, 11:42:36 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 01, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Ashburn. Originally lived in Burke/Fairfax for ~10 years.

Ahhh Cashburn LoL! I left FFX/Burke in 2008....

You ever go to the cars and coffee over there?