• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Chicago Area Member

Started by SHO2GO, July 24, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO2GO

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. - Groucho Marx

Wasn't looking to replace my Charcoal Gray 2011 Limited. I mean blitzing around Illinois tollways in a Gray Taurus provides you a ridiculous amount of clout with the state law enforcement authorities and an equal amount of fear from left lane creepers and speeders alike. Once rolled up on a custom Porsche doing just under triple digits and he downshifted so hard, I almost got to meet him in his front seat. Ahhh, good times!

But then the wife and I popped into the local Ford dealer to check out a new Escape for her and I stumble across this Tuxedo Black 2015 SHO with only 22-K on it. Couple days later and my wife is now the proud owner of a 2011 Limited with 194-K on it (oh, gimme a break, the thing still looks, runs, and drives like new. I take care of my _ _ _ _). I on the other hand, now get to blitz around the tollway in a seriously black 365-HP SHO with more buttons than I know how to push and more power than my old 91 5.0... and I thought the Limited was a nice ride!

Anyhow, been looking at them for a lllllloooonnnnnggggg time and (sorry Bono) I did... finally find... what I'm looking for!

Hey, anyone know where I can locate the 2015 model year production data? Saw the 2013 info on another link somewhere and thought I'd love to know where this one ranks.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO, 100% stock... for now, mods in design stage.

bpd1151

Welcome aboard the EB crazy train from a fellow suburban Chicagoan.

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, congrats on the new ride, looks SWEET!  Sorry no production data available past 2013 MY.  Sadly, Ford has been slacking in that department for unknown reasons :(
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!