• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SEPTEMBER 2013 RIDE OF THE MONTH SUBMISSIONS!

Started by DJE624, August 15, 2013, 06:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

It's that time of the month again here at Ecoboost Performance Forum!  Time to get your submissions in for the September Ride of the Month. 

Please submit your Ecoboost vehicle as soon as possible!  Voting will start as soon as we have six submissions or within the next few days.  Voting for September Ride of the Month will end on Saturday August 31st.  Winner takes all!  Here are the rules for entering:

1. Members must submit photos and a description (including any mods) of their Ecoboost vehicle.
2. A member can not win 2 months in a row.
3. One vote per member. Any members caught making multiple accounts to increase voting will be banned from ROTM and given a 1 week suspension from the forum.
4. Winner will have their car featured on the home page for the month and receive a ROTM badge.
5. Submit 3-6 photos of your ride including at least one of the interior and whatever you would like to highlight ie: engine bay.  Please note which one of your pictures to use as the voting picture.
6.Any mods depicted must be real, and have been completed to be considered.
7.Do not vote for your own vehicle.
(These rules may be subject to change.)

Good Luck!  And may the best Ecoboost win!

Thanks!

Rob1334

OK I'll play...

2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost FX4 - Project Toy Puller

Mileage - 17k

Performance Mods: Airaid intake, Livernois/SCT/Socal tuned (depending on how I feel for the day)

Interior: Lockpick DVD bypass, LED interior conversion, USB2 mod, Alpine MRP-M500 amp, 2-JL10W1v3 subs, SCT Livewire

Exterior: XD Addict 18" wheels, Hankook dynapro AT'm 276/65/18, Cravenspeed shorty antenna, Billet lower intercooler grill, LINEX bedliner, Access LoPro cover, LED bedlights-third brake light-reverse light-puddle lights-license plate lights, Rigid industries Dually foglight conversion, Rigid industries SR-30" behind the grill, badge removal and Lincoln MKS badges

Voting Picture:

Thanks for viewing!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2012 FX4 Screw|Ecoboost|Loaded

18"XD Addict|Hankook 275/65/18R AT'M|Livernois/SCT/SOCAL Tuned|AIRAID Cravenspeed Antenna|Lockpick|Alpine MRP-M500 amp|2-JL10W1v3|Rigid Dually foglights/30"SR|Access LoPro|LineX|LED Bedlights/Interior/Exterior

Larrylu

2010 Taurus SHO, 46,000 miles, 402 A, Moonroof, Multi Contoured Seats, Navigation, Built 03/01/2010, # 6278 of 7114, #264 of 301 in Steel Blue Metallic, K&N Panel in Stock Airbox, Livernois Stage 4+ 93 Tune flashed from MYCAL Touch, Dedicated Nexus 7 Tablet Running Torque Pro, Blacked Out Grill, and Side Marker Lamps, 2013 SHO Fender Badges

2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

DJE624

Thanks for entering Rob and Larry!

I was hoping we can start voting Saturday night.  That will give us a week.  So come on the rest of you guys!  Don't forget, if you don't win this month, you can always enter again! 

Lanson

*edit* Looks like I get to play.

Mods in no particular order:
22x9 22x10 3 piece forged wheels on 265/35-22 Toyo HPs
H&R springs

1st one ever to install a K&N intake on a 2013, came from a 2011 Explorer actually.
Re-wired engine compartment to handle a battery change, Optima Yellowtop w/ mil-spec terminals and covers

GT Mat Quadro and Onyx deadening in doors and trunk
Fiberglass subwoofer tub box in spare tire well, with Exile 10" subs (pair), protected
Vibe UK 4ch and mono amps, under passenger seat

JBL MS-8 processor under driver's seat (sorry bout the in-progress, dirty pic, hard to see processor otherwise)

JBL Power 6x8 front
JBL GTO 3.5" coaxial center
Bravox silk tweets replacing stock in A-pillar, active off the MS-8

Full tint inc. the windshield with AB80 legal

An obsession to keep TBM looking clean every day (not a mod but definitely as time consuming)

I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

mjhpadi

Folks let's remember this thread is only for submissions for ROTM...if you have any other comments start or put them in another thread...let's keep this one just for submissions..PLEASE!  :offtopic:

:thankyou:
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

We have three really great entries so far!  Voting will begin later tonight.  There is still time to get your entry in! 

BTW, Thanks for entering Lanson!