• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Puddle Lamps

Started by StealBlueSho, May 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoAbe

Much like gloss black window trim, these SHO puddle lamps should have come from the factory like this.

I'm game - take my money
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

mjhpadi

Yes, I'm still in for a set!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

***UPDATE***: Here is the final product. The S is slightly off but it could be the angle, however, its not enough off that I feel it needs to go back again for a redo (I have already sent back 3 attempts). I am waiting on the link to order them.

bpd1151

My wallet is ready to plop down the funds.

Enjoying even more cold beers whilst awaiting the link.

StealBlueSho

Local brew? Haven't seen that one before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpd1151

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 21, 2018, 09:52:20 PMLocal brew? Haven't seen that one before...

Particular one in that pic is titled "Gumballhead".

Brewed locally by 3 Floyd's located in Munster, IN.

Winner of multiple awards across the country for top micro/craft brews.

Becoming pricey, but still worth the purchase IMHO.

Check 'em out here at:  www.3floyds.com

StealBlueSho

Buying in bulk helps... maybe time to divert funds towards a kegerator?

Thanks I will check them out!

Also might I suggest the following while you are getting your gumball"head" on...

bpd1151

Flying Dog's excellent stuff as well.

I bringing home a couple of six packs of their "Raging B!tch" and show my wife that they named a brew after her.

Bwahahahahaha

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 21, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Flying Dog's excellent stuff as well.

I bringing home a couple of six packs of their "Raging B!tch" and show my wife that they named a brew after her.

Bwahahahahaha

Raging B!tch gives me the hangover from hell.. just one of those and I wake up hating life....

All the best in your endeavors in poking the bear.

bpd1151

I have been known to drink them with regularity and all w/o suffering a hangover.

The German/Irish/Scottish heritage commands my high tolerance level(s).

EcoAbe

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 21, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 21, 2018, 09:52:20 PMLocal brew? Haven't seen that one before...

Particular one in that pic is titled "Gumballhead".

Brewed locally by 3 Floyd's located in Munster, IN.

Winner of multiple awards across the country for top micro/craft brews.

Becoming pricey, but still worth the purchase IMHO.

Check 'em out here at:  www.3floyds.com

Gumballhead was the beer of choice last summer during my best friends bachelor party. One of the best craft brews on the market IMO
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

mjhpadi

Please no more beer business talk....I am not a fan of most small brews, they don't really hop their beer but use a hop extract which is a cheap way to brew and doesn't product a fine taste.  Also most small brew places (hate calling them breweries, they are not) tend to brew ales which are much easier to make than a true lager or pilsner.  For my taste ales and their top fermenting yeast don't make it give me a beer that has had the hops steeped to extract flavor and body and the bottom fermenting yeast of a lager.
Gosh, see what spending 30 years in the beer industry does, I think it was worst than working as a CO......
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

WhitePlatinumSHO

2016 Platinum White SHO
- Unleashed Tune & 3 Bar MAP

2010 Red Candy SHO - Gone but not forgotten
1997 Cobra Coupe - 659rwhp / 609rwtq

StealBlueSho

The seller just sent me an email letting me know they are getting the purchase link and information together. I should have it shortly.

Twintrbskies

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)