• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO Puddle Lamps

Started by StealBlueSho, May 02, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoNoff

Quote from: StealBlueSho on May 16, 2018, 10:03:19 PM
Quote from: shoNoff on May 16, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Is it to late for me to get in? I will definitely pay the stock puddle lights are awful.

Not too late... still waiting on a good mock up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok let me know when and where to send the money and Im in. These stock puddle lights look terible
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

SHOdded

If we can get a good resolution with the SHO puddle lights w regards to quality, I would like to get some made up for the Edge as well.  We have been looking for a while, tried out different vendors, but alas, they do not seem to last.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Working it... heard from the vendor last night... looking like $50 a set.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoNoff

$50 is more then reasonable
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

StealBlueSho

They normally see for $60 but because these are "custom" they usually charge more.. but if they can get 20+ people buy they will only be $50

shaundizzle15

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

glock-coma

I'll be in for $50 a set also.
Lmk if you need more info from me for the spreadsheet record keeping.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

mjhpadi

Sweet! I think between materials and time I have that much in my current set when I converted them to LED....
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

StealBlueSho

***Update*** I received the second mock up. This is the vector image I received that they are going to use to make the film prints that go into the led projector puddle lamps. This to me is spot on so I said send it. Looks much better IMHO. I'm sure the next set are going to be much more true.

Knowing how this process works, basically take the first mock up coloring but use this image instead for the font and style. This should be a win/win!

glock-coma

I think we should comp SBS puddle lamps for all his time and effort.
Via Apple Pay, PayPal,etc...

I'd be in for $25 to donate.
(Plus I still owe him for the cat
heat shield he gave me).
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Quote from: glock-coma on May 19, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

heat shield he gave me).

While I appreciate the thought and it's super kind there is no need to. I am happy to do something for the SHO community! Honestly I am just communicating with the maker of this and providing images/feedback/etc..  Save the money so you can purchase your own set! I can swing $50 :-)

Twintrbskies

Quote from: glock-coma on May 19, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

heat shield he gave me).

Lol Im with you Glock. For all the leg-work SBS has done and our appreciation.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

mjhpadi

Still don't think the S looks right....it needs to have a slight to the right.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

bpd1151

Show me where to send the $$$$ now.

Yea baby!