• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

"Fastest Car" on Netflix

Started by StinkinLinkin13, April 10, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkinLinkin13

Since we're most likely car people. Just giving you a heads up on a pretty cool show you might like. It's available on Netflix and as the title says its called "Fastest Car". One super car vs 3 custom cars race the 1/4 on a 4 lane "track"... About the life of the builders their cars and relationships. Maybe you'll like it... Maybe not. Just passing the word.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

jman

2010 - Unleashed Tune - Corsa Exhaust - 275/40-R20 - H&R Springs

Twintrbskies

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2010 SHO non-PP, pearl white, Alky Controls Methanol kit-100% meth, tuned with Ortiz Performance, XDI-35, DW300C LPFP, E85, 3-Bar, K&N Drop-In, 160 T-stat, JLT Catch can, Stainless works Catless downpipes, Rear muffler delete with Borla Tips. (not currently using the methanol)

Gray Brick

No ET or MPH results at the end of the show.

2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

jman

Yeah, also they do not show enough of what happens on the race. They should dedicate more than 45 seconds to it.
Lots of scenes missed, i.e. what happened with the launch of the turbocharged Odyssey?

2010 - Unleashed Tune - Corsa Exhaust - 275/40-R20 - H&R Springs

Gray Brick

I was at thee 1/8th mile dragstrip a few months ago and watched Lunchmoney... he seemed like racing is in his blood.
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

ncole

I have watched the first two.  I liked the GT owner, kind of bummed about the second race outcome. I would like to see ET and MPH, but the way the show is setup where the winner of each episode goes on to a final race would have some drama removed if we knew what each car ran.  They also don't really confirm whether each supercar is stock or not.  Pretty sure the Lambo was, but the GT probably had an exhaust at the least. They have definitely picked some real car people so far for the sleeper contestants. "Sleeper" is a little more loosely used here, but oh well. A purple ~40's Plymouth with big fat wide tires sounding like it did is not much of a sleeper.
2011 black on black SHO.  MDesign CAI, Livernois 93 Stage 4 Plus X RACE 3BAR (running some E85 in to boost octane), 160° Thermostat, Livernois gapped plugs, 3 bar MAP