• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MIR 3/25/18

Started by StealBlueSho, March 25, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

ETA in 20 minutes... let see if she will hold together for a run or two...

SHOdded

good luck!  lets see if the MSD coils hold up LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Track is cold... advancetrac kicked on during launch... didn't actually hit full boost until 3rd gear... 12.49 @ 110mph...

bpd1151

12.4 is still a respectable run!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 25, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
12.4 is still a respectable run!

Yea... maybe... not happy... I love this tune from Brad but it brings the kitchen sink off the line... frustrating that I have to fight this non-PP programming...  if it could hook and go it would be NASTY....

StealBlueSho

Even with a dorked 12.4 all these guys are bitter.... this fat pig is still faster than the ponies... they won't talk to me anymore...

ZSHO

X-2 Respectable indeed!  I would of gave it some time especially after that P0020 ordeal.  Btw fixed the ^^^ Pic for ya.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Loaded the LMS tune... traction is too much of an issue at the track for Brads tune...

Still ran a 12.4 lol...

AJP turbo

Well you can't always save the world lol....is there a water box that you are forced to drive through?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

StealBlueSho

Quote from: AJP turbo on March 25, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
Well you can't always save the world lol....is there a water box that you are forced to drive through?

Nah, I can get around it... everyone is having issues with traction today...

If I could disable advancetrac it would be a different story...

derfdog15

Quote from: stealbluesho on March 25, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on March 25, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Nah, I can get around it... everyone is having issues with traction today...

If I could disable advancetrac it would be a different story...

try airing down?
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

StealBlueSho

21psi all around at this point...

AJP turbo

That water is a killer though...I hate how most tracks don't have a path so you can go around it if you want.....just a little bit of water is enough to initiate a spin then once it starts it's easy to blow them off
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

lamrith

So a question, is the advance trac a separate system?  tied in with abs maybe?

My last car was a STSV, they had major traction issues when you played to hard.  One trick people used to stop the interference was to pull the abs fuse...

Just curious if something similar could be done with the SHO when at the track?  I want to see STS really put a hurtin on some folks at the track.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Got 5 runs in... all 12.4... at least it was stupid consistent tonight... track prep was abysmal... everyone was complaining about it. Temps were in the mid to high 40's with a NASTY head wind...

Oh well... another night. I NEED to get this AJPTurbo tune to hook... 12.4 with NO boost in first or second gear....