• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ecobooster from Northern VA

Started by VA Raptor, August 12, 2013, 10:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA Raptor

Hi all, nice forum you've got here. I currently own an EB powered 2013 F150 as well as a 2.0 EB 2013 Escape (fiancée's ride). I look forward to being part of the community here and hope to learn a thing or two from like minded enthusiasts.

Just so my username doesn't confuse anyone in thinking I own a Ford Raptor (not until they offer an EB version at least) it comes from owning 3- Yamaha Raptors :rock:

-Scott
2013 FX4 SCrew-  Black/402A/AP/Nav/Moon/3.73/EB/Lockpick/Front Camera/SoCal Tune

DJE624

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Ryan327

Welcome.  I'm down in Lorton, so howdy from another NoVA neighbor.
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

SHOdded

Welcome!  Fearsome trio of Raptors ;)  I am in MD, just east of Silver Spring.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Love the Raptors, and love the F150 even more.

I've always said since the Mrs. Put the kabosh on truck ownership, that I gotta live vicariously through all you F150 owners.

So great to have you here! Welcome :hi:

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, and contribute where ever you can.

Thanks for registering and spread the word! :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

VA Raptor

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Quote from: RedRocket327 on August 12, 2013, 10:48:45 PM
Welcome.  I'm down in Lorton, so howdy from another NoVA neighbor.

I'm in the extreme northern part in Lovettsville, about 15 minutes north of Leesburg. I do work in Sterling though and I'm in the Lorton area about once a month. I'll wave if I see you!

Quote from: SHOdded on August 12, 2013, 11:06:20 PM
Welcome!  Fearsome trio of Raptors ;)  I am in MD, just east of Silver Spring.

Thanks! They're a lot of fun to ride, though I haven't had time to take them out much this year except for around my property.

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 13, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
Love the Raptors, and love the F150 even more.

I've always said since the Mrs. Put the kabosh on truck ownership, that I gotta live vicariously through all you F150 owners.

So great to have you here! Welcome :hi:

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far, and contribute where ever you can.

Thanks for registering and spread the word! :beer:

Thanks! I'm very lucky to have a fiancée who puts up with my constant purchase of vehicles and she doesn't mind me buying them for "her" either ;) That will slow down a bit now since my daughter was born in early July. I do plan on getting her an F150 Power Wheels though :)
-Scott
2013 FX4 SCrew-  Black/402A/AP/Nav/Moon/3.73/EB/Lockpick/Front Camera/SoCal Tune

Ryan327

I'll keep an eye out for you, seems like your truck would stand out and be easy pick out.  I'll give you a little run if I see you!
2013 Ford Explorer Sport - Lund Racing 93 Tune
2010 Audi A4 - APR Stage 1 Tune
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix - Too much to list but still slow!

mjhpadi

:hi: Glad that you've joined us. Hope you enjoy your time here.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350