• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

geswek hits the DYNooooo

Started by geswek, August 12, 2013, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

Eh; out of all the crap that happen to me today--this is probably the only thing that came out decent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYGgyGAJfhA

geswek

DJE624

thewrubelator

Sick!! Nice pull! That's some good amount of torque :beer:
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

SoCalSHO

:razz: Incredible! What kind of dyno was that?
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

geswek

Mustang dyno.

Dunno how accurate it is. I've read around that every dyno is different.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

thewrubelator

Need to try and find a Dynojet around ya. Regardless. Those are great numbers!   :bow:
SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!

Bigfoot

post the graph would ya? im interested to see it. 

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

DJE624

geswek

It looks like a kid in shock; I thought dyno graphs were solid--not up and down up and down up and down.

DJE624

They do that.  One thing you don't want is big jumps up and down on the boost curve.  That means too much boost and blow down.

Bigfoot

Quote from: geswek on August 12, 2013, 09:45:21 PM
Here.

thats what i figured, the dyno operator selected your PEAK torque at a spike. you still made massive TQ, but it looks more around the 430-435wtq on average. still MONSTER.

making it really hard for me to continue to resist the urge to tune my SHO. 

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

geswek

Yeah; I'm gonna find a different dyno now and try it--see if my numbers come out differently.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!